• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV COVERAGE OUTSIDE OF MT?

Wtf. No replay or what? Does chromecast even work? Upset, just worked all day and been avoiding this site and the score boards so I don't ruin the experience of watching.

keena52 said:
Wtf. No replay or what? Does chromecast even work? Upset, just worked all day and been avoiding this site and the score boards so I don't ruin the experience of watching.

The replay will be up eventually. But I also have the same question with chromecast. I haven't been able to find a way to make that work with Eversport. Can someone technically proficient let me know if that's possible?

EverettGriz said:
keena52 said:

The replay will be up eventually. But I also have the same question with chromecast. I haven't been able to find a way to make that work with Eversport. Can someone technically proficient let me know if that's possible?
I've only had luck with Chromecast when we're on ESPN3 (about once a year + playoffs)...No luck with GoGriz or Eversport unfortunately. I think they have to allow it on their end.

Grizzly Oredigger said:
EverettGriz said:
keena52 said:

I've only had luck with Chromecast when we're on ESPN3 (about once a year + playoffs)...No luck with GoGriz or Eversport unfortunately. I think they have to allow it on their end.

Thanks GO. Kinda sucks.

EverettGriz said:
Grizzly Oredigger said:
EverettGriz said:
keena52 said:

Thanks GO. Kinda sucks.

Watched on my chromecast on SAT. No issue other then the feed was crappy for half the first quarter. Used a WIN10 pc with Chrome and the Chromecast extension to cast to the device. Just hit the cast icon and cast the tab up in the title bar. It does not show up on the player like it does on netflix etc. Just cast the tab then go to full screen and walla.

Latest posts

Back