• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM at EWU (Saturday)

GoldenEagle said:
Paytonlives said:
Very good weekend for UM... they will probably be the only team to sweep these two on the road all year.

EWU... is the biggest bunch of panty waist whiners (coaches included) in all of basketball. Every call, every turnover is a chance to whine. And in the end the refs got tired of it and stopped giving them any help.

I guess those early killer games are paying off.

Only egriz would have a "Moderator" as stupid as you.

So that's your best answer....

UM had some really crappy calls but did not show the refs up, and in the end the refs got sick of the EWU whining. Take off the red colored glasses and re watch the game. With about 8 minutes left in the game the foul calls were even. It was the last few minutes that changed and that is a direct reflection of the eags whining and the coach constantly showing them up.

Look, the BSC officials are as a group the worst bunch of clowns in college basketball. But it's been this way for years and today the eags let it get to them and lost.

Paytonlives said:
GoldenEagle said:
Paytonlives said:
Very good weekend for UM... they will probably be the only team to sweep these two on the road all year.

EWU... is the biggest bunch of panty waist whiners (coaches included) in all of basketball. Every call, every turnover is a chance to whine. And in the end the refs got tired of it and stopped giving them any help.

UM had some really crappy calls but did not show the refs up, and in the end the refs got sick of the EWU whining. Take off the red colored glasses and re watch the game. With about 8 minutes left in the game the foul calls were even. It was the last few minutes that changed and that is a direct reflection of the eags whining and the coach constantly showing them up.

Look, the BSC officials are as a group the worst bunch of clowns in college basketball. But it's been this way for years and today the eags let it get to them and lost.

Honestly, your are spewing rubbish, and you're stupid. What you are saying is that the BSC officials are so insecure that they actually biased their calls agains the EAGS because they were being ridiculed by the EAGS for being poor officials.

GoldenEagle said:
Paytonlives said:
GoldenEagle said:
Paytonlives said:

Honestly, your are spewing rubbish, and you're stupid. What you are saying is that the BSC officials are so insecure that they actually biased their calls agains the EAGS because they were being ridiculed by the EAGS for being poor officials.

Yes... it happens just about every game in the big sky

Paytonlives said:
EverettGriz said:
officiating was equally shitty for both teams. one team handled it well. one did not.

Bingo

I guess it depends on what side of the "calls" you are on. Not just the actual disparity in total fouls but the timing of the missed traveling calls on UM and the foul called at the end that sent #5 to the line.

Oh well, only a game. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

GoldenEagle said:
Paytonlives said:

What are the moderators on eEagle like?

HelenaHandBasket said:
GoldenEagle said:
Paytonlives said:

If I'm not mistaken, screaming eagle (the guy who made very inappropriate comments about AG1's son) is a moderator on the Visine forum, so golden eagle has no room to talk about $hitty moderators.

HelenaHandBasket said:
GoldenEagle said:
Paytonlives said:

RedZone moderators are all Mensa members. Duh.....

grizfnz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
GoldenEagle said:
Paytonlives said:

If I'm not mistaken, screaming eagle (the guy who made very inappropriate comments about AG1's son) is a moderator on the Visine forum, so golden eagle has no room to talk about $hitty moderators.

What transpired between ScreamingEagle and AlphaGriz1 was disgusting from both parties.

That still doesn't change the fact that egriz moderators are just not that bright.

There's more than one moderator on PeriodPad.com?? How much work can it be moderating each other's posts??

...eagle fans i hate to break it to you...
...your coach/coaching staff are a bunch whiners...
...so much so..they're as fun to watch as the game itself...

... :lol: ...

zengriz said:
PeauxRouge said:
Glad you guys get good participation.
...another casualty by royce...
...o'day was working hard...
...get the students back...
... :lame:...
It seems like the AD was doing more then to promote BB. The current AD cut BB's "promotional" budget this year in half, while expanding football's.

grizonbob said:
Griz backcourt came through again....

Thank goodness Krslovic didn't get in foul trouble... needed him against Wiley, who got a ton of boards and scored quite a bit... but the damage could have been a lot worse....K did get burned a few times by the big white guy with the Slavic name... but overall his defense was effective

See I should make a correction to something I said last night, that Krslovic got "burned a few times by the big white guy with the Slavic name... but overall his defense was effective"

Actually, Krslovic got "burned" just once by Bogdan Bliznyuk (I was too lazy to look up his name last night), according to the Missoulian, and DeCuire said Krslovic's defense on Bliznyuk and Wiley made him the MVP of the game. When you consider K's injury -- something most of us didn't know about -- that was quite a feat. Kudos to him. As I said last night, it was nice to see him stay out of foul trouble. And especially notable considering the tough defensive assignments he had.

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-men-s-basketball-griz-edge-eastern-washington/article_0fdabdfd-40e7-523d-ae1a-6147877d0dce.html

zengriz said:
...eagle fans i hate to break it to you...
...your coach/coaching staff are a bunch whiners...
...so much so..they're as fun to watch as the game itself...

... :lol: ...

every time I see Hayford, I think of Danny Devito playing Penguin.

The Cats lost to Eags 82-64 or something like that, roughly the same number of fouls on both sides. Cats have now lost the last 9 out 10, all of their last ten road games. Interesting to see how two coaches, Fish vs. DeCuire, different personalities, are taking their teams in different directions.

“It was a great game, a war between two good teams,” Hayford said. “I’m really proud of my guys. We’ve tried to build our program so that we can compete with Montana. Montana and Weber are the class of the league and we want to be up there in that conversation.”
Missoulian.

But DeCuire’s choice was junior center Fabijan Krslovic, with an assist to athletic trainer Justin Hunt. You need to look beyond Krslovic’s four points and six rebounds to get the true measure of his worth.

The 6-foot-8 Aussie was tasked first with defending Eastern center Jacob Wiley, who finished with 10 points, 15 fewer than he scored in a win over Montana State on Thursday. But late in the game, Krslovic was switched over to Bogdan Bliznyuk, Eastern’s leading scorer who had hurt the Griz with drives to the rim all game. Bliznyuk scored just two of his 21 points after Krslovic assumed the defensive duties.

“Fab won a game like this for us two years ago when they had Venky Jois,” DeCuire said of the former Eastern post player. “We knew they were going to go to Jois on the last possession and we couldn’t help because they had four shooters in the game. Fab, as a freshman, we were talking about where we were going to bring help and he said, ‘Coach, don’t bring any help. I’ve got it.’ And he got the stop on that last possession to win the game. I remembered that.

“Fab is good at containing drivers and guys like that. I didn’t want to go to it too early in the game because I knew Fab has a tendency to pick up fouls. When he only had one foul halfway through the second half, that’s when we made the switch and that really won the game for us.”

But Krslovic might not have even been on the floor if not for Hunt. Krslovic was fouled hard from behind in Montana’s win over Idaho on Thursday and landed on his right wrist. It was heavily taped on Saturday.

“Justin Hunt is the MVP of the game because he got Fab back on the floor for us today,” DeCuire said. “We expected to not have him.”

It's amazing how much class Baldwin has as a coach, and tries to instill class in his players, and how "Telly Savalas" , aka Hayseed inspires his players to be whiners as well! Of course that spills over Eagle posters who whine and cry and hurl middle school insults and our moderator! If you're not happy here go back to your own sight of 30 posters!

Back