• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM at home vs. UNC (Thursday Jan. 12th)

UofMGrizFan said:
Thank God Oguine is ok....
I'm on the far end of the stadium. I didn't see what happened after he sailed off the floor. Anyone see what panic was about? Judging from reactions, I thought he cut his hand off or something.

Mavman said:
What is up with Mario? He is in street clothes??
Not sure what the injury is. In the pre-game show TDC said he could play if they felt like they needed him, but were going to give him the night off. He's a game time decision for Saturday, but it sounded like they'd like to give him the weekend off.

Jaredkuehn said:
UofMGrizFan said:
Thank God Oguine is ok....
I'm on the far end of the stadium. I didn't see what happened after he sailed off the floor. Anyone see what panic was about? Judging from reactions, I thought he cut his hand off or something.
Well, he went over backwards over a scoring table and hit his head on the floor; landed on his head. I think he might have gotten a slight bloody nose; Kind of crumpled up, and took a bit to uncrumple. Came out fine. Because, from the floor side, he completely disappeared and the last anyone saw was a pair of feet disappearing over a barrier, I think everyone thought "oh sh--!"

It would be super if our announcer would just say Oguine's last name when he's calling the game instead of calling him MikeOguine all in one breath. Super distracting.

HelenaHandBasket said:
'68griz said:
Anybody know why the PSU -NAU game was postponed? Weather?
Correct
Babies.

moXOnHx.jpg

Jaredkuehn said:
Mavman said:
What is up with Mario? He is in street clothes??
Not sure what the injury is. In the pre-game show TDC said he could play if they felt like they needed him, but were going to give him the night off. He's a game time decision for Saturday, but it sounded like they'd like to give him the weekend off.

Same left hand as last year. Hopes to be able to go on Sat. I asked him. One good thing about front row seats.

Latest posts

Back