• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM at msu (Saturday 2/25)

any wagers on the over/under for total # of fouls called ..and/or total # of FT...fouls 41..FT 59! let'em play the damn game & go Griz! make the free throws

rainbear14 said:
any wagers on the over/under for total # of fouls called ..and/or total # of FT...fouls 41..FT 59! let'em play the damn game & go Griz! make the free throws
Well, I don't bet on college sports, but ... given the recent history of BSC officials, 40-45 seems like a good number for fouls called. I'll take the over, however.

Did the cats not pay their electricity bill?? Turn the damn lights on! Holy shit it's dark in that barn.

Not gonna lie, I had to chuckle when Tyler Hall threw his legs out on his last 3 trying to draw the call and he ended up falling on his face.

I really dislike in college Bball today that all a player who has the ball has to do on offense is just put his head down and run into a back-pedalling defender to draw a foul.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
I really dislike in college Bball today that all a player who has the ball has to do on offense is just put his head down and run into a back-pedalling defender to draw a foul.
Yep. Except for all-out slashes to the basket and a few other cases, the offensive player can initiate the contact, sometimes blatantly, but they'll call the foul on the D player.

IdaGriz01 said:
rainbear14 said:
Well, I don't bet on college sports, but ... given the recent history of BSC officials, 40-45 seems like a good number for fouls called. I'll take the over, however.
Nine fouls in less than 10 minutes ... on track for over 40, so far :) .

Rorie has just been killing the cats off the dribble. Draws the foul and hits both freebies. Good guys up 28-25 - and promptly gets called for touching Halls jersey on the other end. The hand check rule instituted last season still sucks.

Back