• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. NDak Saturday (January 14)

mtgrizfankb said:
UND just play plays out of control. If they played more efficient they could be a really good team

...griz need to take advantage...
...on und reckless turn overs...

... :clap: ...

UM's live feed holds a decent picture for about 45 seconds before deteriorating into a blur. What's with that?

Seems like UND is getting to the loose balls more than the last few games! Settling for the 3 a bit too much too! Need more inside out...but wtf do I know?!

coyote said:
Silvertip said:
UM's live feed holds a decent picture for about 45 seconds before deteriorating into a blur. What's with that?
itt has all season
Sounds like your internet sucks. I have not had a single bad picture I hdmi mine to the tv for every game that I can't be at.

This Griz team has so many weapons it's crazy to have wright off the bench. Just so many scorers. This is a fun team to watch

Dunn still hurt or guard roster too deep? And man do I love me some Jack Lopez. He has progressed nicely!

Back