• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. PSU (Saturday 2/18)

This is the first game all year I have seen Bobby look to attack the basket. I had forgotten how good he was at it last year. Getting some good layups tonight.

LivingstonNative said:
Samuelson looking good tonight. Nine points and 100% shooting. He continues to get better as the year progresses.
Some solid individual performances tonight. Not stellar, but solid. It's great to see someone like Samuelson, as a freshman, visibly improve over the course of a season.

62-52 Griz. PSU at the line. now 62-54

That was a 5 point play. PSU made a 3 and we fouled after the shot. Sheesh.

North Dakota is leading Weber at Ogden....interesting tournament coming up, I think. But, this might be the year the Big Sky goes to the play in....

Rorie with the hoop and harm. 67-60. But he is called for a technical after staring down Noonan(?) (That's the name I keep hearing.)

Our announcer has said it multiple times tonight, but if it wasn't for 4 missed free throws over three games this season, we would be in first place at 11-3.

Back