• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. SD State Rabbits score predictions

sdsu scores first on its first possession...........we don't look back after that
Griz 24 Sdsu 17
defensive battle

grizindabox said:
This game will hinge on the Griz offense.....but I have not decided which one will show up....

When will you decide?

It would be nice to know in advance. Thank you.

Raider said:
grizindabox said:
This game will hinge on the Griz offense.....but I have not decided which one will show up....

When will you decide?

It would be nice to know in advance. Thank you.

I will give you the heads ups...probably a PM because it is a secret since I am getting inside info....I assume that you have played the game.....

Two very good defenses battling two efficient offenses. Great battles on both sides of the ball. Perhaps special teams will be the difference maker. I predict a close, well-played game with the Griz winning on home field advantage.

Griz - 38
hoppers - 35

Griz enter the fourth quarter trailing 48 - 7 but score 45 points in the 4th to win 52 - 48. It's what we do against SDSU. :D :D

My favorite bar keep says: Griz 20 --- Wabbits ----19

So I am going along with her predictions. She should be a football sales person if you know what I mean.

Unique matchup with the Griz being considered the underdogs for a first round home game. Tough draw for both teams, but for the first time, we will see Stitt's offense operating at a high pace vs a statistically strong defense. Weather should not be a factor on Saturday, so this is setting up for a classic game. Would not be surprised to see the Griz drop this game, but I have a feeling they will be able to get off to an early lead and hold off for a trip to Fargo.

GRIZ - 31

South Dakota State - 28

What makes me nervous is the way these guys blew away SUU. The only other 2 losses SUU had were by 3 to Utah State and by 1 to PSU. This is a balanced offense that may put up some points against us.

Good Guys - 34
SDSU - 31

LivingstonNative said:
Buttegrizzle said:
Griz 42 'Jacks 17. They are sack prone. And Tyrone will oblige.
GREAT PREDICTION!!! I think Holmes will be ready to show everyone how much better he is than Cowser.

Let's just not win too big. Otherwise MSU may back out of that Home and away deal they just signed with the Rabbits.

Back