• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. SD State Rabbits score predictions

A chance for the Griz to shut up the MVC faithful. Griz have the proverbial chip on their shoulder-as does the BSC!
Griz win 35-24!

This is a really bad matchup for the Griz. Jacks will control the line of scrimmage, and expect to see long, time consuming drives that keep the Griz offense off the field.

28-17 SDSU

Massey has SDSU at -5.5
5Dimes has SDSU at -3
I think its going to be back and forth till the very end, but I have the Griz by 7 being at home (20-27).

5Dimes
309 South Dakota State -3 -120 -160 Over 49 -120
310 Montana +3 -120 +120 Under 49 -120
Massey
S Dakota St 26 65% -5.5
@ Montana 21 35%

The Big Sky Conference's only shinning moment against the Missouri Valley the last two years was the Grizzlies' win over NDSU this year.

However, momentum on the side of Montana with two big wins to end the season and the Jacks' debacle last week against Western Illinois that cost them a first-round bye and put them on the road for the first round.

Still...Jacks 31, Montana 27

Actually there is trend that says the GRIZ will put up 50+.. Every time ALLATOONA scored 50+ on Friday the GRIZ score 50+ on saturday this year..its a fact.... Allatoona put up 59 in an elite 8 win Friday.... its the GRIZ TURN!!!!!

LivingstonNative said:
I would like to see us put up another 50+ points, but that will probably not happen with the Rabbits defense.
Griz 35
Rabbits 28

Nice, didn't look through them all so possibly not the only accurate prediction....well score wise that is.

Postby zirge » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:11 pm

sdsu scores first on its first possession...........we don't look back after that
Griz 24 Sdsu 17
defensive battle

Back