• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. Weber Score Predictions

I think we win it all right but I don't know if the offense is ready for huge numbers yet and Weber is not the worst defense we will see this year. Griz 35, Weebs 10

SeattleBobcat said:
31-13 Griz
I would expect that the defense gives the offense lots of chances to score. (Even more than they did against UCD) we might even get a defensive TD this week.
Griz 41
Weber State 10

Go Griz!

27-17 Griz. Griz have a nasty habit of playing down to their competition. Hopefully it's a habit that will be broken this weekend. Would love a big blowout.

Weber may surprise some this weekend. They are 2-3, there 3 losses are to pretty good teams...Pac 12 Oregon State, 4-time defending national champion NDSU, and Southern Utah (who only lost to Mountain West Utah State 12-9).

In Weber's 44-0 blowout loss to Southern Utah last weekend, Weber turned the ball over 6 times. No brainer the scored ended up that way. :lol:

IMO the score will be more like an SUU score. The DL will get a lot of pressure and create some turnovers.
Griz will still have to kick too many FG instead of getting TD's.

Griz -- 36
Webs - 6

Griz-31
WSU-17

Wildcats aren't nearly as bad as team as some of y'all are predicting. Think it'll be a close game in the first half with the Grizz pulling away in the second, here's to hoping we can finally iron out more issues in the offense.

UTGrizFan said:
Griz-31
WSU-17

Wildcats aren't nearly as bad as team as some of y'all are predicting. Think it'll be a close game in the first half with the Grizz pulling away in the second, here's to hoping we can finally iron out more issues in the offense.

No true Griz fan puts a double z in Griz!

I still am worried out the O line and getting a run game going. I think Webs give more of a fight than expected. All BSC teams looks at the Griz as beatable.

Griz 21
Webs 17

I think the offense looks inconsistent again.

I watched the Webs vs Beavs game. Yes OSU won but Webs did not back down

This game is tricky to predict (aside from the final outcome). In years past, this would be a game to predict a 3+ TD victory with extreme confidence, and that may very well be the case a few years from now. However, this transition year continues to bring uncertainty. We know the defense will show up like they have in every game this year, it once again falls on the offense and whether they will continue holding themselves back from reaching that potential we know (or believe) they can reach. I hope to see an offensive coming out party on Saturday, but I have a feeling we will see more of the same as the past 2 games. Griz win, but lets hope the growing pains begin to fade.

GRIZ - 28

Weber State - 13

Inspector Griz said:
I still am worried out the O line and getting a run game going. I think Webs give more of a fight than expected. All BSC teams looks at the Griz as beatable.

Griz 21
Webs 17

I think the offense looks inconsistent again.

I watched the Webs vs Beavs game. Yes OSU won but Webs did not back down

We rushed for 176 yards and gave up 1 sack in the last game. Seems like the O-line and the run game are going okay. I will take the Griz by 21 in this one.

i remember a few years ago when Weber whupped us in Ogden out of the blue. they're only as far removed from the playoffs as we are from winning conference championships.

I see a repeat of the Cal Davis game - slow start, we get some turnovers and we score late - except we make all of our extra points. 28-13

BozAngelesGriz said:
i remember a few years ago when Weber whupped us in Ogden out of the blue. they're only as far removed from the playoffs as we are from winning conference championships.

The key difference being they've gone 6-5, 5-6, 2-9, 2-10, and 2-10 since they last made the playoffs...

Back