• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. Weber Score Predictions

I asked one of my wives and she said UM 88 - Weebs - 8

Wow! That prediction made me nervous so I am going with UM 29 - Weebuts - 09

This could be the game we see the third string QB come in for a few plays. I'd like to see that. Other seldom playing young guys should be able to get in the game. Record and re-watch so you know who is coming along!

I would be happy with just a good clean solid game on both sides of the ball and no injuries. 3-0 conf heading into the bye to get everyone we can healthy for the rest of the season would be awesome. Weber, NCU, Sac have shown they can be the classic trap game teams

2 touchdown game at most. I think it will be one score though. Weber is not as bad as we think they are

Offense gets on track in a big way. 41 points and 200+ yards rushing. Chalich with another solid performance, 250 through the air, 75 on the ground.

Weber's offense gets crushed, with Holmes and Kidder wreaking havoc all game. Defense forces 3 turnovers, scores a TD and holds Weber to 250 total yards.

Griz 48
Weber 3

IntuitiveGriz said:
Weber may surprise some this weekend. They are 2-3, there 3 losses are to pretty good teams...Pac 12 Oregon State, 4-time defending national champion NDSU, and Southern Utah (who only lost to Mountain West Utah State 12-9).

In Weber's 44-0 blowout loss to Southern Utah last weekend, Weber turned the ball over 6 times. No brainer the scored ended up that way. :lol:

Well SUPRISE flippin SUPRISE!!!

The funny thing is before the game I would have agreed with most of you, but reading this afterwards just brings a smile to my face.

Comedy gold here

Paytonlives said:
Man... Isn't it time for the Griz to put this Offense together?

Griz 62
Weber 7

Yes Weber is really bad.

I'm thinking your prediction and comments are now grounds for MOD impeachment! :D

Umista said:
I asked one of my wives and she said UM 88 - Weebs - 8

Wow! That prediction made me nervous so I am going with UM 29 - Weebuts - 09

This could be the game we see the third string QB come in for a few plays. I'd like to see that. Other seldom playing young guys should be able to get in the game. Record and re-watch so you know who is coming along!

Be careful what you wish for

Latest posts

Back