• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UND Fighting Hawks Logo

Bertram said:
OmEqxKH.jpg

I thought they were the Fighting Lawsiouxts ???

EverettGriz said:
yeager_fan said:
EverettGriz said:
yeager_fan said:
A new record by CDA, only 42 minutes to turn it into a Bison thread! Pretty impressive for the end of June.

And only 23 mins for a bysonian fan to reply. In June. On a board other than their own. On a thread not even about them.

Good God you undsuers make this too f***[*] easy.

Make what too easy?

I have never hidden the fact that I like coming on this board because it is much more fun listening to you guys than being on the NDSU fan forum. There is nothing to discuss on there other than who is traveling to Iowa or what Doug Pederson said in his latest press conference.

I guess none of that surprise me. I would think that the fans of a real program would be discussing shit like, "You know, we play in a f***[*] dilapidated barn. Any idea when we might pull a few donors together so we can afford to rent a local high school stadium on Saturday afternoons to play football the way real men play it? I recognize we'll have to forgo the 1977 Phildelphia 76ers strobe light introductions, but it might be worthwhile if we are to ever break from this FCS Arena League we've been playing in."

Lol despite what you might call it, we have certainly been privileged to see the most dominant run in the history of the FCS take place inside of it.

Look, egriz is a fucking train wreck and fun to read. No other FCS fan base has failed to live up to their expectations like the Griz and you guys can't take it. Best stadium in the FCS, but fucking Eastern Washington has won as many FCS championships as the Griz since the turn of the century.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Look, egriz is a fucking train wreck and fun to read. No other FCS fan base has failed to live up to their expectations like the Griz and you guys can't take it. Best stadium in the FCS, but fucking Eastern Washington has won as many FCS championships as the Griz since the turn of the century.

God, it pisses me off to no END when fan bases fail to live up to their expectations.

Goddamnit atlantagriz, you'd better start pulling your fucking weight around here!!

And you too, UM75!!

Goddamned pantywaists.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

edit: CDA, snap, argh!....you fellas are good to go.

Eruil, we're gonna need some nudie shots to determine if you're good to go or not. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Look, egriz is a f***[*] train wreck and fun to read. No other FCS fan base has failed to live up to their expectations like the Griz and you guys can't take it. Best stadium in the FCS, but f***[*] Eastern Washington has won as many FCS championships as the Griz since the turn of the century.

God, it pisses me off to no END when fan bases fail to live up to their expectations.

Goddamnit atlantagriz, you'd better start pulling your f***[*] weight around here!!

And you too, UM75!!

Eruil, we're gonna need some nudie shots to determine if you're good to go or not. :thumb:

Well I for one take GREAT offense to the Cats not being the #1 fan base to not live up to potential...#1 pre-season team in the country 10 years running, and not even mentioned. Even our Back-up fans are better than the starting fans.

AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Look, egriz is a f***[*] train wreck and fun to read. No other FCS fan base has failed to live up to their expectations like the Griz and you guys can't take it. Best stadium in the FCS, but f***[*] Eastern Washington has won as many FCS championships as the Griz since the turn of the century.

Goddamnit atlantagriz, you'd better start pulling your f***[*] weight around here!!

And you too, UM75!!

What, is he saying that Griz fans are the perennial Pre-season Nation Champion fan base? Gotta say I have to agree with that! They sell out nearly every game then the post season rolls around and can only draw a measly 18000 (give or take). Disgraceful. Hopefully instead of adding seats to WGS they will remove them to reach the size of the NDSU shed so that they would definitely sell out. It is our best shot at eliminating failure as fans...

SACCAT66 said:
AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

And you too, UM75!!

Well I for one take GREAT offense to the Cats not being the #1 fan base to not live up to potential...#1 pre-season team in the country 10 years running, and not even mentioned. Even our Back-up fans are better than the starting fans.

And you should. It's a HUGE slight... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2011BisonAlumni said:
EverettGriz said:
yeager_fan said:
EverettGriz said:
And only 23 mins for a bysonian fan to reply. In June. On a board other than their own. On a thread not even about them.

Good God you undsuers make this too f***[*] easy.

Make what too easy?

I have never hidden the fact that I like coming on this board because it is much more fun listening to you guys than being on the NDSU fan forum. There is nothing to discuss on there other than who is traveling to Iowa or what Doug Pederson said in his latest press conference.

I guess none of that surprise me. I would think that the fans of a real program would be discussing shit like, "You know, we play in a f***[*] dilapidated barn. Any idea when we might pull a few donors together so we can afford to rent a local high school stadium on Saturday afternoons to play football the way real men play it? I recognize we'll have to forgo the 1977 Phildelphia 76ers strobe light introductions, but it might be worthwhile if we are to ever break from this FCS Arena League we've been playing in."

Lol despite what you might call it, we have certainly been privileged to see the most dominant run in the history of the FCS take place inside of it.

We can agree on one thing. You have been privileged to see a run like NDSU had/is having. Enjoy it, who knows how long it will last. NDSU is seated in the perfect recruiting grounds. Surrounded by many sub par FBS teams and close to a major metropolis for schools. NDSU has done a good job of keeping big linemen in state and the coaching has been phenomenal. I look forward to watching how you guys do in the future. At this juncture I do not see anything slowing you down right now. Maybe in a year or two.

AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

And you too, UM75!!

Sorry. No other other team has failed to live up to the expectations of their fan base like the Griz.

For having such a nice stadium, one would think the Griz would be the premiere team in the FCS.

Grisly Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

And you too, UM75!!

What, is he saying that Griz fans are the perennial Pre-season Nation Champion fan base? Gotta say I have to agree with that! They sell out nearly every game then the post season rolls around and can only draw a measly 18000 (give or take). Disgraceful. Hopefully instead of adding seats to WGS they will remove them to reach the size of the NDSU shed so that they would definitely sell out. It is our best shot at eliminating failure as fans...

Well you guys also say "we" and "us" when referring to the Griz football teams. One would think you guys actually play for the team.

2011BisonAlumni said:
AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

And you too, UM75!!

Sorry. No other other team has failed to live up to the expectations of their fan base like the Griz.

For having such a nice stadium, one would think the Griz would be the premiere team in the FCS.

Quit trying to change the argument by throwing in this red herring. This is about FAN BASES failing to live up to their expectations! :cry: :cry: :cry:

2011BisonAlumni said:
Grisly Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

And you too, UM75!!

Well you guys also say "we" and "us" when referring to the Griz football teams. One would think you guys actually play for the team.
Well you seem to think the Griz fan base failed to live up to expectations (your words). Wouldn't that suggest it is you who thinks the fans are the ones playing the games? I am smart enough to know that isn't the case so I can only assume that you literally meant the fan base failed to live up to expectations -- thus my response. Oh, BTW, thanks for posting on eGriz. I'm sure Chris appreciates the off-season traffic by fans of opposing teams in threads that aren't actually about their team.

2011BisonAlumni said:
AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

And you too, UM75!!

True but these guys set the bar pretty low when it comes to expectations

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

And you too, UM75!!

I think Eriul has been a little frazzled since the "back door" incident. She really hasn't been herself lately. I wouldn't expect nudie shots any time soon.....

Back