• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UND Fighting Hawks Logo

CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Look, egriz is a f***[*] train wreck and fun to read. No other FCS fan base has failed to live up to their expectations like the Griz and you guys can't take it. Best stadium in the FCS, but f***[*] Eastern Washington has won as many FCS championships as the Griz since the turn of the century.

God, it pisses me off to no END when fan bases fail to live up to their expectations.

Goddamnit atlantagriz, you'd better start pulling your f***[*] weight around here!!

And you too, UM75!!

Goddamned pantywaists.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

edit: CDA, snap, argh!....you fellas are good to go.

Eruil, we're gonna need some nudie shots to determine if you're good to go or not. :thumb:

I think Eriul has been a little frazzled since the "back door" incident. She really hasn't been herself lately. I wouldn't expect nudie shots any time soon.....

What "back door" incident ? Suddenly, my prurient interest is piqued.

Lakerhater said:
CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Look, egriz is a f***[*] train wreck and fun to read. No other FCS fan base has failed to live up to their expectations like the Griz and you guys can't take it. Best stadium in the FCS, but f***[*] Eastern Washington has won as many FCS championships as the Griz since the turn of the century.

God, it pisses me off to no END when fan bases fail to live up to their expectations.

Goddamnit atlantagriz, you'd better start pulling your f***[*] weight around here!!

And you too, UM75!!

Eruil, we're gonna need some nudie shots to determine if you're good to go or not. :thumb:

I think Eriul has been a little frazzled since the "back door" incident. She really hasn't been herself lately. I wouldn't expect nudie shots any time soon.....

What "back door" incident ? Suddenly, my prurient interest is piqued.

A few days ago she posted something about the MODS back dooring her. It was the thread where she and Growler were battling about his back door exit at the Mo Club. She didnt really give any details.....

AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

And you too, UM75!!

Sorry. No other other team has failed to live up to the expectations of their fan base like the Griz.

For having such a nice stadium, one would think the Griz would be the premiere team in the FCS.

Quit trying to change the argument by throwing in this red herring. This is about FAN BASES failing to live up to their expectations! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is this really a thing people say???? Cuz I'm gonna start using it!!!!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
AZGrizFan said:

And you too, UM75!!

Sorry. No other other team has failed to live up to the expectations of their fan base like the Griz.

For having such a nice stadium, one would think the Griz would be the premiere team in the FCS.

Quit trying to change the argument by throwing in this red herring. This is about FAN BASES failing to live up to their expectations! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is this really a thing people say???? Cuz I'm gonna start using it!!!!

You're damned skippy it is. :mrgreen:
Well, I say it. That ought to be good enough for you. :thumb:

ordigger said:
Nice looking logo. UND will surpass NDSU in football within 10 years...bookmark this.

This would mean that the FHawks will have surpassed and will be substantially better than the Griz..... :lol:

ya think the new logo cost $1.4 Mil. ;)

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SchlossmanGF/status/765614933509758976[/tweet]

"He will reexamine the number of sports AND CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION"...

Hmmmm....this could be the gift that keeps on giving...

AZGrizFan said:
"He will reexamine the number of sports AND CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION"...

Hmmmm....this could be the gift that keeps on giving...

They are all yours, at least in FB. No way the eastern MVFC schools will accept UND.

I think the Summit League would take them in Olympic sports so at least you have that. They are a mess, and on top of the $1.4 million shortfall they have announced the offering of FCOA in all sports, with no funding mechanism in place.

Here is where you sign up to try out for the UNDSU Bisons: http://www.gobison.com/sb_output.aspx?form=41

All you have to do is enroll at UNDSU and have a cumulative 2.4 GPA. Just like at Eastern Washington!

AllWeatherFan said:
Here is where you sign up to try out for the UNDSU Bisons: http://www.gobison.com/sb_output.aspx?form=41

All you have to do is enroll at UNDSU and have a cumulative 2.4 GPA. Just like at Eastern Washington!

I'm there. I can barely read, so I'm right on pace. After seeing #5's performance last year, I'm a shoe-in for the secondary on that team. I might even try to leverage an EWU offer if I get one. My 40 time isn't what it was, but I have great hands. UNDSU would be crazy if they passed on me.

Welp, there is an apparent NCAA rule where I had six years to play four years of collegiate sports. Riding the proverbial bench on an NAIA golf team for two years just screwed me out of a chance to play corner on the best football team to ever play the game; just ask them. Despite my great hands, I think UNDSU is going to be forced by rule to take a "Rams" pass on me. I don't plan to appeal.

Back