• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Uniforms?

HookedonGriz said:
I heard the players put on new uniforms, climbed the M on a blustery day, determined it was both cold and loud, sent one down who was best in space for warm coats, but he found out he can't kick and stayed at the stadium for extra reps. It was all very very pedestrian.

Fairly well cover with the exception of moving up to the FBS, or was that closed to the public at the M

spsyk said:
HookedonGriz said:
I heard the players put on new uniforms, climbed the M on a blustery day, determined it was both cold and loud, sent one down who was best in space for warm coats, but he found out he can't kick and stayed at the stadium for extra reps. It was all very very pedestrian.

Fairly well cover with the exception of moving up to the FBS, or was that closed to the public at the M

Well played! I didn't mention the FBS move up in fear we are being outrecruited already and it could only hamper that even more :)

I care more how we play rather than what we wear. Hell as long as we kick some ass we could wear our underwear.

AllWeatherFan said:
In my opinion, the mods think they're gods, and only care about their bods. They reek of cod and still have iPods. Who gives a sod? Todd? He's a f***[*] tightwad.
You don't know me!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

the mods do a fine job on here.....
and I don't really care how girlie girl they like to dress :thumb:
and no one can denie Payton looks killer in her red stilettoes......

Bear Axed said:
the mods do a fine job on here.....
and I don't really care how girlie girl they like to dress :thumb:
and no one can denie Payton looks killer in her red stilettoes......

We're all wearing our Broadway Joe banana warmers for homecoming.

jcglfer said:
I don't post much here but do the moderators do anything? I'm on multiple forums (hobbies and other football teams) and I've never seen as much thread jacking as this site...not even 1,000th of it. If you don't have anything to say about the OP, you shouldn't post.I

:agree:

GrizzlyEdd said:
jcglfer said:
I don't post much here but do the moderators do anything? I'm on multiple forums (hobbies and other football teams) and I've never seen as much thread jacking as this site...not even 1,000th of it. If you don't have anything to say about the OP, you shouldn't post.I

:agree:

Then what would there be to talk about?

Ursa Major said:
jcglfer said:
I don't post much here but do the moderators do anything? I'm on multiple forums (hobbies and other football teams) and I've never seen as much thread jacking as this site...not even 1,000th of it. If you don't have anything to say about the OP, you shouldn't post.

I'm honestly curious if they'll have new uniforms this year and all I get is the same attention whore doofuses posted the usual BS. The only people that think your posts are funny are your retard groopies. It's absurd.
POTY!! Agree 100% I also belong to several online communities (e.g. Modeltrainbuilding.com; Bariatrics.com; tibetanmonksandart.com), and eGriz has by far the weakest moderators. Simply put, most are asleep at the wheel. Some are too busy monitoring high school recruiting activities while others use the forum for their intoxicated smart mouth shenanigans.

etsy.com has a boatload of smack, often wonder where their mods are. Generally speakin' uni threads suck

mikegriz said:
Ursa Major said:
jcglfer said:
I don't post much here but do the moderators do anything? I'm on multiple forums (hobbies and other football teams) and I've never seen as much thread jacking as this site...not even 1,000th of it. If you don't have anything to say about the OP, you shouldn't post.

I'm honestly curious if they'll have new uniforms this year and all I get is the same attention whore doofuses posted the usual BS. The only people that think your posts are funny are your retard groopies. It's absurd.
POTY!! Agree 100% I also belong to several online communities (e.g. Modeltrainbuilding.com; Bariatrics.com; tibetanmonksandart.com), and eGriz has by far the weakest moderators. Simply put, most are asleep at the wheel. Some are too busy monitoring high school recruiting activities while others use the forum for their intoxicated smart mouth shenanigans.

etsy.com has a boatload of smack, often wonder where their mods are. Generally speakin' uni threads suck
phffff!! I was band for a year on MTBs after I presented pictures of my 1/40 scale postmodern Petticoat Junction station reproduction where I gave Billie Jo, Bobbi Jo and Betty Jo all 34 triple D busts.

Ursa Major said:
mikegriz said:
Ursa Major said:
jcglfer said:

phffff!! I was band for a year on MTBs after I presented pictures of my 1/40 scale postmodern Petty Coat Junction station reproduction where I gave Billie Jo, Bobbi Jo and Betty Jo all 34 triple D busts.

Now that's majestic, but more like the Appalachians though.

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
mikegriz said:
Ursa Major said:

phffff!! I was band for a year on MTBs after I presented pictures of my 1/40 scale postmodern Petty Coat Junction station reproduction where I gave Billie Jo, Bobbi Jo and Betty Jo all 34 triple D busts.

Now that's majestic, but more like the Appalachians though.
That was my thought too, Big Dog! You can't reason with those Hooterville apologists!
HauYg-1444675570-32-lists-petticoatjunction_1200.jpg

Latest posts

Back