• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Uniforms?

Does everyone have to be a twat about this? If you don't care don't open the thread. I'd like to know what the new ones will look like especially if it's going to make you bunch of crybabies sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dupuyer griz said:
Does everyone have to be a twat about this? If you don't care don't open the thread. I'd like to know what the new ones will look like especially if it's going to make you bunch of crybabies sad.

As noted earlier, Kyle Sample has confirmed there will be new uniforms this season. The set they are wearing in the opener appear to be set for auction, @ least the jerseys, after the game. If you recall last season, there was a reveal - Haslam said he knows this is a big deal for some, and it would make sense to promote something similar this season. To my knowledge, they've been pretty tight lipped about what's coming or we would have possibly gotten something from one of the true insiders.

The way of the world now is to work it so there's a "mix and match" combo to wear as they choose, or like last season - something around a theme. I don't recall them wearing any combination more than once. It may be next week or some time later, because they're still building interest in the auction, but rest assured, you'll get it from the horses mouth when they are ready to spill.

Not copping to the t$&t stuff because I've admitted to being a retard groupie. Have a great rest of your day. :thumb:

bgbigdog said:
dupuyer griz said:

As noted earlier, Kyle Sample has confirmed there will be new uniforms this season. The set they are wearing in the opener appear to be set for auction, @ least the jerseys, after the game. If you recall last season, there was a reveal - Haslam said he knows this is a big deal for some, and it would make sense to promote something similar this season. To my knowledge, they've been pretty tight lipped about what's coming or we would have possibly gotten something from one of the true insiders.

The way of the world now is to work it so there's a "mix and match" combo to wear as they choose, or like last season - something around a theme. I don't recall them wearing any combination more than once. It may be next week or some time later, because they're still building interest in the auction, but rest assured, you'll get it from the horses mouth when they are ready to spill.

Not copping to the t$&t stuff because I've admitted to being a retard groupie. Have a great rest of your day. :thumb:

They have been as tight about this as I've ever seen. Even the 2008 retro release I heard about the day before but nobody is saying anything. I don't think it's anything special but I do think the Uni tomorrow is all grey. That's all I have heard from inside.

mtgrizfankb said:
bgbigdog said:
dupuyer griz said:

They have been as tight about this as I've ever seen. Even the 2008 retro release I heard about the day before but nobody is saying anything. I don't think it's anything special but I do think the Uni tomorrow is all grey. That's all I have heard from inside.
Idaho pink???

Ursa Major said:
mtgrizfankb said:
bgbigdog said:
dupuyer griz said:

Idaho pink???

Griz granite. Think CPSLO last season. Why would Idaho wear grey/pink @ home? Fire their F$&King stylist I say.

Back