• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Upcoming Young Coaches......???

havgrizfan said:
BUT, from what Egriz and Griz Nation seem to be clamoring for, MVD is neither "young" or "new blood".
He's a whole 9 years younger than MD and takes "old school" and stubborn to a higher level. He has no place for innovation in coaching football. What has worked for him in NAIA is not necessarily what would work in DI. We need to emphasize the "upcoming" rather than hire a harder MD.

1Griz_Fan said:
Sea Bass said:
Grady Bennett

:thumb: :thumb:

Hell no. His star RB was charged as a freshman for sexual assault, and the AD and Grady allowed him to stay on the team. Nice to see other HS and college programs taking care of "hazing" incidents of "boys being boys", but anyone who allows that shit to happen in their program and turn a blind eye...no thanks.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/glacier-high-freshmen-charged-in-sexually-violent-hazing/article_6fb79e36-fe50-11e0-958d-001cc4c03286.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yellowstone60 said:
# 15 :thumb: "The Legend of the Fall."

I don't think we could get him. The Stamps are doing great. By the end of next month Super Dave will again be on the CFL short list for new head coaching hires.
Dave's offense is pretty balanced, too especially for the CFL. Griz fans expecting the air bear would be pretty disappointed.

griz4life said:
yellowstone60 said:
# 15 :thumb: "The Legend of the Fall."

I don't think we could get him. The Stamps are doing great. By the end of next month Super Dave will again be on the CFL short list for new head coaching hires.
Dave's offense is pretty balanced, too especially for the CFL. Griz fans expecting the air bear would be pretty disappointed.
yeah, I know, but, never hurts to dream.......

Back