• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UPDATED Petition regarding Pat Williams

bigsky33 said:
As a Bobcat fan, I will sign this petition in support. I feel the statements were reckless at best. I am sure many of my fellow Bobcat fans will also sign it!

When football season rolls around...I will once again want to fill your pie hole full of cow sh$t...

But until then, you've earned a reprieve for a common sense post...

I hate it when fucking scats post classy things....

Grizbeer said:
poorgriz said:
That letter could have been written better. You could have just said something like, Mister Governor, could you pretty please fire that jerk that spouted off and said mean things about our favorite football team that some of us don't agree with? Good luck with the cause.
:coffee:
Poorgriz doesn't realize that PW isn't a Cat fan either - he wants to downgrade and eliminate athletics in the MUS, which means anything that is directed at UM comes back to MSU (which also had a few football players arrested in the last year for thuggery as well, and just recruited a kid with a criminal record who had been arrested twice for drugs). That torpedo you want PW to fire poorgriz is coming right back at you. At least some Cat fans are smart enough to know this.

Oh you poor little fizz fan, you are so butthurt over comments about your team but you cant even get it right when trying to make a case against the Cats.

Thomas was recruited out of high school, when charged with the drug incident he was dismissed, he went to JC then transferred to MSU as a student, he has then asked to walkon this spring and that has been allowed, that is quite a bit different from saying that he has been recruited by MSU after the drug charge.

Grizbeer said:
Poorgriz doesn't realize that PW isn't a Cat fan either - he wants to downgrade and eliminate athletics in the MUS, which means anything that is directed at UM comes back to MSU (which also had a few football players arrested in the last year for thuggery as well, and just recruited a kid with a criminal record who had been arrested twice for drugs). That torpedo you want PW to fire poorgriz is coming right back at you. At least some Cat fans are smart enough to know this.

Williams is a zealot. Putting him on the BOR is like putting Mohamed Atta in the pilots seat of your plane. That plane is called State of Montana College Athletics, same plane your guys are on, 2506. Williams appointment to the BOR highlights Schweitzers piss poor judgment. As for the Flathead Kid, he's being let in the side door because they won't let him come in the front door with the regular folk. Sanctimonious on Ash's part, at best.

Cats2506 said:
Grizbeer said:
poorgriz said:
That letter could have been written better. You could have just said something like, Mister Governor, could you pretty please fire that jerk that spouted off and said mean things about our favorite football team that some of us don't agree with? Good luck with the cause.
:coffee:

Oh you poor little fizz fan, you are so butthurt over comments about your team but you cant even get it right when trying to make a case against the Cats.

Thomas was recruited out of high school, when charged with the drug incident he was dismissed, he went to JC then transferred to MSU as a student, he has then asked to walkon this spring and that has been allowed, that is quite a bit different from saying that he has been recruited by MSU after the drug charge.
Ya... Most of these fans don't realize that their program was, and possibly still is, way out of control. Top to bottom. Ours was in the same boat a decade ago and it took drastic measures to correct. If our program was as tainted as yours is right now, I would fully expect PW to call that out publicly, and it would be warranted. Anyone want to bet on whether this campaign is successful in getting him ousted? It won't work, because too many people in this state agree with him.

poorgriz said:
bigsky33 said:
As a Bobcat fan, I will sign this petition in support. I feel the statements were reckless at best. I am sure many of my fellow Bobcat fans will also sign it!

Not me. Some of the things he said probably needed to be said.

What PW said definitely needed to be said. Spot on Pat. The embarassment your university is causing our state needs to stop!!

MrTitleist said:
...your program was as tainted.. except it stretched to the basketball team too.

Well if that's the case maybe JJ should just stand up and tell the judge and jury, " I raped that girl and thought it was O.K. since the Bobcat players do the same thing" and see how that flys.... :mrgreen:

What I'm saying is, I think Cat fans like 2506 and poorgriz should exercise some judgement when casting stones, as their program was just as easily in this position not so long ago.. maybe even worse.. not that we should be puffing our chests out about whose program sucks more, but still..

Regardless, doesn't matter, poorgriz and Cats2506 are losers who have nothing better to do than troll eGriz with their bullshit and add nothing to the world or online message boards. Glad they're in your fanbase and not ours.

Bigsky33 is a spot on Cat poster. He's, at least very honest, and contributes. He's ALL CAT, but he's genuine and he comes her for more valid reasons than most BN migrates. AND I would have said that BEFORE his posts on this topic.

MrTitleist said:
What I'm saying is, I think Cat fans like 2506 and poorgriz should exercise some judgement when casting stones, as their program was just as easily in this position not so long ago.. maybe even worse.. not that we should be puffing our chests out about whose program sucks more, but still..

Regardless, doesn't matter, poorgriz and Cats2506 are losers who have nothing better to do than troll eGriz with their bullshit and add nothing to the world or online message boards. Glad they're in your fanbase and not ours.

Now, now, Mr. Titleist.....calm down. Yeah I understand your predicament but good trollin' is an art in itself....and pushing the opposing teams buttons can be kinda fun!!! We got a few Griz over on our site too.....the trick is to just "nibble" at the hook......just don't swallow it with the sinker. Your trollin experience will be more enjoyable if you do. A good insult with some truth attached to it is the best bait!

Teton Cat said:
Now, now, Mr. Titleist.....calm down. Yeah I understand your predicament but good trollin' is an art in itself....and pushing the opposing teams buttons can be kinda fun!!! We got a few Griz over on our site too.....the trick is to just "nibble" at the hook......just don't swallow it with the sinker. Your trollin experience will be more enjoyable if you do. A good insult with some truth attached to it is the best bait!

How do you know I'm not currently trolling BN right now as a different name? Believe me, I know trolling, I'm a master in it..

havgrizfan said:
TETON, you're not pushing the opposing team's buttons. I doubt many current Griz have ever even heard of you.

Perhaps you're right HavFan.....but you SURE HAVE!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

wbtfg said:
So I'm confused. Are lynch mobs good or bad? I'm getting mixed signals.

Mixed signals would be a perfect way to describe them as they were decent, had marginal success with their hit "wicked sensation" but never achieved the level of success that Dokken did. Don't get me wrong, there are some rare gems on their albums but nothing that made them stand out in that sea of big hair and tight pants.
lynchmob.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Is it just me or does Pat Williams have a striking resemblance to Dean Wormer of Fabor College and the movie "Animal House"?

info said:
Is it just me or does Pat Williams have a striking resemblance to Dean Wormer of Fabor College and the movie "Animal House"?

Yeah, but I think it's safe to say that his missus has zero chance of ever attracting an Otter...

Quick update, we're getting an online petition set up today, if you emailed me you'll be getting the link sent your way.

Will they allow signatures from alumni who are no longer MT residents? If so please provide he link.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Back