• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

USA Today VA Article

Sounds good. You guys just keep pretending we haven't caught up with you the past few years... it's entertaining to say the least! :thumb:

Should be a fun race in the Big Sky this year, maybe you guys can get back on top. Of course I'm picking the BOBCATS to win it again but that's just me. :clap:

poorgriz said:
Sounds good. You guys just keep pretending we haven't caught up with you the past few years... it's entertaining to say the least! :thumb:

Should be a fun race in the Big Sky this year, maybe you guys can get back on top. Of course I'm picking the BOBCATS to win it again but that's just me. :clap:

Win a playoff game...until then your programs a joke.

poorgriz said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back