• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

USA Today VA Article

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
But for real....I actually 100% respect VA as a qb...hes damn good. What I don't like about him is how cocky he was always dancing around literally before the play starts under center...I feel like a qb should appear more poised and grounded than that.....also the fact that he is showing up to EWU sporting events wearing Oregon gear tells me that hes pretty self righteous and lacks any sort of respect for the EWU fanbase what so ever.

From the way you post, it doesn't surprise that your apparent lack of confidence and probably lack of having much going for you, causes you to react negatively to someone who is confident and cocky and has a lot going for him. How you can declare VA self-righteous is beyond me. Seems like the self righteous tab might be more applicable to you.

VA is obviously excited and proud to be going to Oregon. He's stuck at EWU for the rest of the semester. He's going to hoops games, and going to school. So you want him to pretend that he's not going to go to Oregon after he graduates. I don't care if he wears Oregon gear, and I don't care if other students give him some grief for wearing Oregon gear. Don't know why this would be important to someone like you.

Its not important to me, I was explaining why I thought those things about Shoota...I could care less about what he does, and its my opinion that from afar that's how he comes off.....but Im sure you know him personally, like every person we discuss on this board....in fact going back to every person you've claimed to be very close with...and every monumental event you've claimed to be a part of...I've figure out that you're about 273 years old.

Now please stick to telling us stories about how awesome and connected you are. I'm sure you have to be fishing with the Pope and Governor Bullock in about an hour so I'll let you go.

Lockie is gonna get the starting job anyways so who cares. I think Stitt and Helfrich are buddies lol

VA is a heluva football player, he's very smart, and he works incredibly hard.. So what if he likes to do his little dance on the field, and rib the opponents a little. He's just having fun playing the game he loves. All the egrizzers that continue to bash him... looks like sour grapes from the outside view. Yes we all know that the griz used to be on top, and it's painful to look up to teams that have overtaken the griz (NDSU... which is why we see a lot of comments calling NDSU fans fat slobs) and EWU, ripping on the coach, the field, the QB ,the meth jokes, making fun of their facilities because they don't have sugar daddys dumping millions into the program. It has to sting looking up to the lowly EWU program trying to figure out how they've overtaken you. The more you rip on that program, the dumber you look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f874RRlKgF4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

poorgriz said:
VA is a heluva football player, he's very smart, and he works incredibly hard.. So what if he likes to do his little dance on the field, and rib the opponents a little. He's just having fun playing the game he loves. All the egrizzers that continue to bash him... looks like sour grapes from the outside view. Yes we all know that the griz used to be on top, and it's painful to look up to teams that have overtaken the griz (NDSU... which is why we see a lot of comments calling NDSU fans fat slobs) and EWU, ripping on the coach, the field, the QB ,the meth jokes, making fun of their facilities because they don't have sugar daddys dumping millions into the program. It has to sting looking up to the lowly EWU program trying to figure out how they've overtaken you. The more you rip on that program, the dumber you look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f874RRlKgF4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Get a life, dork.

poorgriz said:

Shhhhh, lil' bro is trying to put down big bro by saying big bro isn't the biggest bro, but nonetheless admitting he's a way bigger bro than lil' bro. Amazing.

poorgriz said:

While you over-stated some of what you said and added a bit of trash, I generally agree with what you said. Some UM fans make themselves look bad and detract from the national view of the school with their extreme and stupid comments/views. EWU isn't going to be as good without VA. UM might have beaten once or twice, had VA not been playing last against them last. He's a terrific player. Hope his move works out for him. I'm rooting for him.

PlayerRep said:
signedbewildered said:
Dumb question....If for some reason he misses the grade and doesn't graduate from EWU this spring is his college football career over?

That's a good question, but, from one of the articles, it looked like he wouldn't be able to finish at EWU. Don't know why that would be true, tho, as I assume he hasn't had to sign any letter of intent-type thing. I wouldn't think that just saying he was going to transfer or apply somewhere would have that effect. Signing something probably would. Of course, EWU would have a say in things even if he could come back under the rules.

This would be an interesting scenario. If he doesn't pass a class, my guess is he'd take a summer course and just head to Eugene in the fall, but would be way behind the curve then...He changed majors to avoid having to take a summer internship to begin with...

I don't think he'd come back to EWU, probably head to the CFL for a year if he can't use the grad transfer rule.

poorgriz said:

Unfortunately NDSU has pretty much owned the Griz from the 60's on. Our first game is of more concern to me than anything involving EWU or Adams. He was good, but without the receiving corps that he had, he would only be slightly better than average.

poorgriz said:

I know one program that sure as hell hasn't overtaken our program tho....how does it feel to be a fan of that program?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

I know one program that sure as hell hasn't overtaken our program tho....how does it feel to be a fan of that program?

Is "poorgriz" a Weber fan?

SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

LOL, classic SAC! Now don’t be interrupting the gjizzfest going on over here with facts. Last I checked, the fighting Bobcats have won the Big Sky three times in the past five years. How about the griz? I’ll give you a hint. Zero. Unless you count the cheater year that you tied us, so let’s give you that one and get you to one. Now sit back and wait for the flames about Ron Ash November meltdowns, and the seven turnover beat down last year, and whatever else they can find to latch on to…

poorgriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

LOL, classic SAC! Now don’t be interrupting the gjizzfest going on over here with facts. Last I checked, the fighting Bobcats have won the Big Sky three times in the past five years. How about the griz? I’ll give you a hint. Zero. Unless you count the cheater year that you tied us, so let’s give you that one and get you to one. Now sit back and wait for the flames about Ron Ash November meltdowns, and the seven turnover beat down last year, and whatever else they can find to latch on to…

Cat fans giving each other hand jobs on a Griz fan board.....wow you really are little brother! Way to prove the point you will always look up to this program.

poorgriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

Our "down years" are better looking in Bobcats eyes than the "good years" your program jacks off to dreaming about.

Ya, we jack off about having losing seasons. This isn't 2000 any more guys. We haven't had a losing season in 14 years. But keep up the "little brother" charade... it's cute. :thumb:

Only on eGriz can a :dead: thread about the former EWU quarterback devolve into a pissing match between :msugrad: s and Griz fans.
I love the off season :roll:

:egriz:

poorgriz said:
Ya, we jack off about having losing seasons. This isn't 2000 any more guys. We haven't had a losing season in 14 years. But keep up the "little brother" charade... it's cute. :thumb:

Charades aren't real. Come up with a new word.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:

Charades aren't real. Come up with a new word.

Cut him some slack, the dude's already maxed out his vocabulary in this thread.

poorgriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:

I love it! You are the consummate bobcat spinmaster.

Like all cat fans who are tired of losing, you conveniently carve about pieces of time that help you convince yourself that you are our equal.

Ironic that you conveniently use this five year span as the down years for Griz football. Ironic, because while I agree these have been down years, we have still kicked your pathetic asses 3 out of 5 years by a combined score of 98-31 and have more playoff wins that you do. And these are the years you chose to talk smack about? How fucking sad is that?

In the last five years, Eastern has blown by UM. Fact. Jumping on their coattails to run your mouth is weak.

Raider said:
poorgriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

I love it! You are the consummate bobcat spinmaster.

Like all cat fans who are tired of losing, you conveniently carve about pieces of time that help you convince yourself that you are our equal.

Ironic that you conveniently use this five year span as the down years for Griz football. Ironic, because while I agree these have been down years, we have still kicked your pathetic asses 3 out of 5 years by a combined score of 98-31 and have more playoff wins that you do. And these are the years you chose to talk smack about? How f***[*] sad is that?

In the last five years, Eastern has blown by UM. Fact. Jumping on their coattails to run your mouth is weak.

Raider you're trying to explain reason to a fan base that also thinks that buying out the NDSU game was a sound financial decision, and did not make the program look bad or lose the already little national respect that the Wombats have managed to muster up.

Back