• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Way to Stay Classy Cat Fans

Flathead Cat said:
HookedonGriz said:
You do realize you have no sense of humor whatsoever as that poster was obviously trying to be funny. Wow it's actually scary how dumb some of you bobcat fans are

you'll learn, Seattle. meanwhile let me help ya out. CDA is always TRYING TO BE FUNNY. He and his Snapchat sisters EVERETT and AZ will throw some really funny stuff around. really funny. no, really. That Ron Ash bit? gets me every time, lol. Nothing like jumping a shark to get some ratings! Wait til they bring out the old "84 CATS team and the non championship". Hilarity will ensue.

then, usually, Alpha will chime in with some egriz and/or griz fan bashing that actually IS kinda funny, or at least thought provoking. or maybe just provoking, it depends. Then maybe PR will telll us how great/smart/successful he is and how we aren't and maybe even start a fight with Growler. Indian Outlaw or HAVGRIZ will post something intelligent, ReMAX will do a great job of documenting something and Zen will throw out some haiku or sushi or whatever that is that he does..

and the beat goes on....

and i am an addict.

Are you trying to be funny?

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SeattleBobcat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I can't believe Ron Ash would drive to Billings just to mail this.

You do realize mail sent from Bozeman gets postmarked in Billings right? and all mailing Western MT goes to Greatfalls to be postmarked. Nothing is posted where it was sent from anymore, unless your in Billings or Greatfalls... but nice detective work guys :roll:

No. I didn't realize that. I suppose Ron didn't have to drive to Billings after all.

He would have however. He's very committed to this sort of thing....

Unless, of course, it has the potential to make him look bad in any way. Then, Ol' Backout Ronny comes to town. Not to be confused with my college roommate, Blackout Ronny.

mtgriz said:
"Join us for the season opening Gold Rush game as we raise the Preseason Big Sky Conference Championship Flag!"

HA! Gold Rush Like Nothing Before . . . 2010!

Gold-Rush-Shirt-Design.png

1281386651_md.JPG

CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
#freethenipple

I've heard it's a thing :shrug;

I just Snapchatted it to you. Let me know what you think.

YUCK!!! Either that's a dude or its your mom.

Ahh dammit!

I keep sharing things with you i should not have.

I've got to remember to not post after 4 IPA's from Tamarack.

Flathead Cat said:
HookedonGriz said:
You do realize you have no sense of humor whatsoever as that poster was obviously trying to be funny. Wow it's actually scary how dumb some of you bobcat fans are

you'll learn, Seattle. meanwhile let me help ya out. CDA is always TRYING TO BE FUNNY. He and his Snapchat sisters EVERETT and AZ will throw some really funny stuff around. really funny. no, really. That Ron Ash bit? gets me every time, lol. Nothing like jumping a shark to get some ratings! Wait til they bring out the old "84 CATS team and the non championship". Hilarity will ensue.

then, usually, Alpha will chime in with some egriz and/or griz fan bashing that actually IS kinda funny, or at least thought provoking. or maybe just provoking, it depends. Then maybe PR will telll us how great/smart/successful he is and how we aren't and maybe even start a fight with Growler. Indian Outlaw or HAVGRIZ will post something intelligent, ReMAX will do a great job of documenting something and Zen will throw out some haiku or sushi or whatever that is that he does..

and the beat goes on....

and i am an addict.
Charts! You forgot charts!

...I actually kind of like the charts

Fahque said:
Flathead Cat said:
HookedonGriz said:

and the beat goes on....

and i am an addict.
Charts! You forgot charts!

...I actually kind of like the charts

Charts are kinda gay

Back