• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Way to Stay Classy Cat Fans

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Something is definitely fishy about this return address. Also, (1) Why is the stadium not on Stadium Drive?; and (2) Why does Google think the Shit Pond is blue?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...17.25z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf2e0dba2ab9173b0

I'm more curious about what goes on at Big Sky Oral and Facial?

Sounds sketchy.

Geographically, it's at the mouth of the Trail of Tears. I think that pretty much sums it up.

Great planning on their part.

Should have hired the same people for their stadium construction.

SeattleBobcat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Something is definitely fishy about this return address. Also, (1) Why is the stadium not on Stadium Drive?; and (2) Why does Google think the Shit Pond is blue?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...17.25z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf2e0dba2ab9173b0

1. Because the stadium can't drive.

2. Clearly, because it's the shit pond Ron Ash's herd of smurfs uses.

1. I beg, nay, demand, to differ. The modular SE end zone bleachers rolled up just fine until there was about six feet to go. "Set 'er here, boys. That'll do."

2. There is nothing clear about the Shit Pond, nor blue.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Hmmm...

So all three of us are tunnel buddies?

Sigh... It happens

I'm not your Eskimo Bro, pal.

BTW, He's not your Pal, Buddy!

Finally, motherfucker. But, I'm not your buddy, Guy.

I know, WTF? This board is run amok by cat's gone wild and a brother can't get a buddy/guy/pal response? I don't even know who we are anymore. Oh, and I'm not your guy, Pal!

Ursa Major said:
I know, WTF? This board is run amok by cat's gone wild and a brother can't get a buddy/guy/pal response? I don't even know who we are anymore. Oh, and I'm not your guy, Pal!

So true. This T-Buff, Griz envy invasion hasn't helped, either. I remember back in the day when I thought Weber fans were the worst, and then some NAU fans were D-Bags. Obviously, the Chads at EWU have taken the cake in recent years, but the fats from NoDak have really given them a run for their meth. And I'm not your pal, Guy!

LongTimeCatFan said:
I don't work without beer and who the fuck keeps it warm and why are you so pissy? Pal

The orderly guy keeps it warm. You're in my world now, grandma. I bet you're quite the quilter, and I'm not your pal, Buddy.

CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
My feet hurt

Well, now your back is going to hurt. Because you just pulled landscaping duty.

You know, it's interesting. As I was getting out of the shower today, my wife told me she'd do me if I did some landscaping. I spent alllll day working in the yard and in garden. And I got nuthin!! Zilcho. Is it possible I misunderstood the request??

Ahhh, fuck it. I just need a nap. Can we talk about this in a few weeks?

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
My feet hurt

You know, it's interesting. As I was getting out of the shower today, my wife told me she'd do me if I did some landscaping. I spent alllll day working in the yard and in garden. And I got nuthin!! Zilcho. Is it possible I misunderstood the request??

Ahhh, fuck it. I just need a nap. Can we talk about this in a few weeks?

:lol: You've got to get your shit together, EG. After my wife got pissed off about where I found the car keys and the DirecTV remote, I invested in a Norelco beard and mustache trimmer. Good times have come again.

CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
I don't work without beer and who the f*** keeps it warm and why are you so pissy? Pal

The orderly guy keeps it warm. You're in my world now, grandma. I bet you're quite the quilter, and I'm not your pal, Buddy.

Tell the orderly to put the damn beer in the refrigerator like a red blooded American. Warm beer is for foreign assholes. Ask him if you look like a foreign asshole. As far as the quilting? I leave that to the women folk.

Hope that helps, but I'm not your buddy, guy.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
My feet hurt

Ahhh, f*** it. I just need a nap. Can we talk about this in a few weeks?

Everett, I'm wondering if you simply misheard what she said.

Possibly was it... "If you do the yard work today, I'll do the landscaper?"

Not trying to stir up any marital trouble here just trying to get to bottom of this mystery. :ugeek:

Back