• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Way Too Early 2016 Predictions

Your "way too early" guess at Montana's 2016 record:

• 11-0

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • 10-1

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • 9-2

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • 8-3

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • 7-4

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • 6-5

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • 5-6

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 4-7

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 3-8

• 2-9

• 1-10

• 0-11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 32 25.6%

• Total voters
If we beat UNI convincingly 10 points or so, how much would that change predictions? I guess my point is I am glad we will be tested early and give us a chance to start some real momentum that could carry through the season. Could we lose? Of course, but I think the potential downside of this game is far outweighed by the potential upside. A perfect game for early in the season though it would be nice to be at home.

CDAGRIZ said:
Jeff Choke said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Jeff Choke said:
Definitely lose to UNI, Montana State and Cal Poly, slow your roll boys, slow your roll

Welcome to the board, CoachOat. Congratulations on your decision. Prepare to be ridiculed.
Are you going to shave that thing off your face any time soon?

Men grow beards, its what we do. Notice that the former coach had no facial hair at all, jus sayin

#thebeardstays

Whatever, Jeff. If you call that a beard, I'm nobody to question you.

#pubey

I shaved at lunch

cmtgrizzly said:
If we beat UNI convincingly 10 points or so, how much would that change predictions? I guess my point is I am glad we will be tested early and give us a chance to start some real momentum that could carry through the season. Could we lose? Of course, but I think the potential downside of this game is far outweighed by the potential upside. A perfect game for early in the season though it would be nice to be at home.

Sorry. I changed my expectations LAST year after the NDSU win...too many things can happen and this is a young young YOUNG defense....

get'em_griz said:
AZGrizFan said:
jodcon said:
RayWill said:
I am just shocked that the over whelming majority answer is not he only 100% obvious one. Only 21 votes for bobcats suck?

Poll fatigue

I tried telling him he needed to allow two choices. :evil:

But I did allow two choices! :twisted:

Well crap I only picked 9-2. I didn't pay attention...can you add another bobcats suck for me?

66volvo said:
I predict without any doubt that we will have one super-double-throwdown, kick ass, in-the-bag, without question win against the hapless bobcats. Other than that we will either lose or win all the others...

How am I doin'?
Hey we don't care about you...
Our vision is only looking at what we can change....
and as of now... we are way more concerned with the players we lost to Butte, Northern, Rocky, and those butt heads in Dillion....we don't care about you

Back