• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We Support Coach Hauck!!! WE'VE HIT 2500!! Updated the OP

PlayerRep said:
This is going to get many thousands of signatures. I just sent the link to a dozen or so of my family. Never thought I'd sign a Change.Org petition. Who knew? This one will overwhelm the other one. Too funny.

Thanks for sharing it. That will be key!

Signed.
Noticed Gavin Crow & Connor Strahm's names scroll by as I was hitting the sign button :coffee:

This thing will go well over 1500 through the lunch hour - approaching in Montana.

Click and share below:

https://www.change.org/p/griz-nation-we-fully-support-the-return-of-coach-bobby-hauck?recruiter=840808614&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

My sister-in-law from Seattle, who is a big Griz (and Husky) fan, just told me she signed. Her husband went to UM.

@1500. Time to up it to 3000 and then keep sneaking up on stadium capacity as someone had mentioned.

These things fizz out in a hurry so if anyone is going to share or post or contact any entity or news organization that will give this some attention today is the day to do so.

Or 3700? That would be a reasonable and symbolic goal to reach by the end of today.

Did someone share the link for petition on Cant Nation? I would but I got band.

HookedonGriz said:
Griz Nation! This petition was launched just under 12 hours ago and we have already hit 1300 signatures! You guys rock! The key to keep this going is to keep sharing it. Use FB, Twitter, have your spouse sign it, etc.

I intend to deliver this to Kent Haslam and to make Coach Hauck aware of it as well (I beleive they may be aware already!) and also to possibly send to Missoulian and Kaimin just to show the actual support (we will cross that bridge when we get there). Keep this going and keep checking back for updates! I would think we could get to 2k sooner than later!

EDIT AND UPDATE: MADE IT OFFICIAL. PLEASE CLICK ON LINK AND SIGN IF YOU WAMT YOUR SUPPORT FOR COACH HAUCK TO BE HEARD
Altho I support BH's return, I don't think this petition is a fair sampling of opinions re: the rehire. Why?

Because it samples a different population than the faculty. This petition should be circulated among faculty, and not the general population.

Grizzoola said:
... Altho I support BH's return, I don't think this petition is a fair sampling of opinions re: the rehire. Why?

Because it samples a different population than the faculty. This petition should be circulated among faculty, and not the general population.
I'm pretty sure, based on various postings, that a fair number of faculty members are on board at eGriz. Also, as I see it, this statement is meant as a counter to more than just to the (28)-faculty letter.

Grizzoola said:
HookedonGriz said:
Griz Nation! This petition was launched just under 12 hours ago and we have already hit 1300 signatures! You guys rock! The key to keep this going is to keep sharing it. Use FB, Twitter, have your spouse sign it, etc.

I intend to deliver this to Kent Haslam and to make Coach Hauck aware of it as well (I beleive they may be aware already!) and also to possibly send to Missoulian and Kaimin just to show the actual support (we will cross that bridge when we get there). Keep this going and keep checking back for updates! I would think we could get to 2k sooner than later!

EDIT AND UPDATE: MADE IT OFFICIAL. PLEASE CLICK ON LINK AND SIGN IF YOU WAMT YOUR SUPPORT FOR COACH HAUCK TO BE HEARD
Altho I support BH's return, I don't think this petition is a fair sampling of opinions re: the rehire. Why?

The other petition by Lisa Davey was already circulated among faculty, some of which signed it. The faculty will have the same right to sign this one if they so choose.

alabamagrizzly said:
You can sit there and literally watch it count up. In about 30 seconds I watched it go from 900 to 923. Is 5,000 a reachable goal? Of course you know the opposition will still put a negative spin on this.

Hard to say, I ran a petition a few years ago with large support on here and across Griz Nation and we had to really push to get to what we finished with, 1260.

BWahlberg said:
alabamagrizzly said:
You can sit there and literally watch it count up. In about 30 seconds I watched it go from 900 to 923. Is 5,000 a reachable goal? Of course you know the opposition will still put a negative spin on this.

Hard to say, I ran a petition a few years ago with large support on here and across Griz Nation and we had to really push to get to what we finished with, 1260.

lol well damn, should've checked it before I posted that, almost at 1600 and not even 24 hours old!

Back