• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We Support Coach Hauck!!! WE'VE HIT 2500!! Updated the OP

Signed!!! Great supporter of Bobby and his hiring!! Great decision by the UM and we are back on track to achieve great things!

alabamagrizzly said:
You can sit there and literally watch it count up. In about 30 seconds I watched it go from 900 to 923. Is 5,000 a reachable goal? Of course you know the opposition will still put a negative spin on this.

5,000....then raise it to Wa-Griz capacity...

SoldierGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
You can sit there and literally watch it count up. In about 30 seconds I watched it go from 900 to 923. Is 5,000 a reachable goal? Of course you know the opposition will still put a negative spin on this.

I was hoping for like 500 signatures over the course of a couple of days. To hit 1000 in about 9.5 hours is mind blowing. Social media is a game changer and can continue to drive this. The key is everyone sharing it where they can. Awesome to see!

HookedonGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I was hoping for like 500 signatures over the course of a couple of days. To hit 1000 in about 9.5 hours is mind blowing. Social media is a game changer and can continue to drive this. The key is everyone sharing it where they can. Awesome to see!

And those numbers considering that the 9 hour period was between 11 pm and 8 am. It's about to hit prime-time... ;)

HookedonGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I wonder how we could pressure the Missoulian into running a story on this petition. Any thoughts?

As of now, 748 have signed Lisa Davey's petition and that's after multiple news articles and after a weeks time. We've already crushed her in a matter of hours.

I noticed on the Griz Football Fan Facebook Page that Lisa Davey tried to "jump on the bandwagon" and posted a link to her petition in the comments of the Hauck support thread! :lol: [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

01362a95b0caf42916767251c5a7b212.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get'em_griz said:
I noticed on the Griz Football Fan Facebook Page that Lisa Davey tried to "jump on the bandwagon" and posted a link to her petition in the comments of the Hauck support thread! :lol: [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think she is concussed and walked into the wrong huddle. :lol:

SoldierGriz said:
get'em_griz said:

I think she is concussed and walked into the wrong huddle. :lol:

That's embarrassing...i did that in high school playing against Livingstink :?

astutegriz said:
GGNez said:
I posted this on another thread, so pardon the redundancy:
Something I’m trying to piece together here so that I can help...
I’m an active volunteer/advocate for crime victims (focusing on domestic abuse and child sexual abuse)
I’m an avid Grizzly football fan and Hauck supporter.
I recently spoke at an event in Minneapolis where I met Matthew Sandusky (adopted son and victim of Jerry Sandusky)
Bear with me...this all somehow connects
So, the Penn State/Sandusky scandal was all over the news at the same time that Missoula was under investigation for their handling of sex crimes
I was going through the process of prosecuting my ex for sexually abusing my child
I wrote a book, detailing my experience and educating about child sexual abuse and victim blaming
Now...Matt Sandusky and I are planning speaking engagements together all over the US

How do we wrap this all together to help the UM??

Go...

Seems to be the intersection of child sexual abuse and college campuses, then if you want, intersect with football. If it is at UM, that is another intersection. Perhaps that Venn diagram is the null set. But, you could do sexual abuse and not child and give the statistics. Is UM worse? Are college sports worse than colleges in general, or better, or same? How hard is It to profile or stop a potential offender? Seems like lots of facts to use to dispel or support the petitions.

Yeah..the dots are not quite connecting.

Yet...

GrizMusician said:
GGNez said:
I’m an active volunteer/advocate for crime victims (focusing on domestic abuse and child sexual abuse)
I recently spoke at an event in Minneapolis where I met Matthew Sandusky (adopted son and victim of Jerry Sandusky)
So, the Penn State/Sandusky scandal was all over the news at the same time that Missoula was under investigation for their handling of sex crimes
I was going through the process of prosecuting my ex for sexually abusing my child
I wrote a book, detailing my experience and educating about child sexual abuse and victim blaming
Now...Matt Sandusky and I are planning speaking engagements together all over the US

Go...

Maybe instead of breast cancer awareness day, we have a sexual assault awareness day?

I like it!

GGNez said:
GrizMusician said:
GGNez said:

Go...

Maybe instead of breast cancer awareness day, we have a sexual assault awareness day?

I like it!

Just do both together:

Don't assault humans with breasts. Cancer is bad enough.

Just spitballin' here....

Back