• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

** Week 8: @ Northern Arizona GDT **

Who wins this one?

• #10 Montana (5-1)

Votes: 60 71.4%
  • Northern Arizona (3-4)

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 60 71.4%

• Total voters
griz5700 said:
grizfnz said:
griz5700 said:
Or that guy who is now a receiver!
You could be on to something. At the very least, he posed a threat to run and kept d-ends honest. Threw a decent ball too.
Yeah he was a heckauva running threat, other than when he didn't fumble. Which was frequently
I forgot all about Simis fumbling the ball a couple of times against Cal Poly this year and giving them a very short field for a couple of easy scores.

griz5700 said:
jodcon said:
griz5700 said:
GrizLA said:
I get the solid impression that most egriz posters support Trump. Nasty folks...Well, it is fun to an anonymous jerk now and then. But, truth is, if UM doesn't fix their obvious deficiencies in time for next week's game, or develop a better game plan and execute it, this game is going to be just a warm up to a major blow out. Maybe, it will rainy and icy in Cheney, that could help the Griz QB.

It's RUSSIA! Right!?

Name is Paul Morton - 360-2046.

Paul, honest question...how many Jagerbombs did you have during the game?
Call me man.

Honest question, BAC? I've posted after a few too many before, I know what it looks like.

HelenaHandBasket said:
griz5700 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
griz5700 said:
Right, cause they're always SOOOO open right!???

Even if they were open, they would have to be 10' tall on many of his throws.
Haha! You're right..... Better to throw it into traffic

You mean like when Bingham was wide open on 4th and 3 and he missed him by 10 feet. Funny how you want to use every excuse in the book to take any blame away from BG. BG had chances to make things happen and failed.

He missed a number of open receivers at critical times.

It sucks. But the sun will come up tomorrow. Hopefully the Griz put on a better effort next week. Most people's livers will survive. Life will go on.

UMGriz75 said:
Eric_Shun said:
Who are the Wombats?
Small, furry, slow, inoffensive, non-threatening marsupials imported from Australia that wear Bobcat costumes to scare off predators, but are actually ... Wombats. Zoologists say they are found in and around Gallatin County, Montana, and are the official mascot of a college there.

MSU_Wombat5.jpg

LOL...thank you for the education!

griz5700 said:
GrizLA said:
I get the solid impression that most egriz posters support Trump. Nasty folks...Well, it is fun to an anonymous jerk now and then. But, truth is, if UM doesn't fix their obvious deficiencies in time for next week's game, or develop a better game plan and execute it, this game is going to be just a warm up to a major blow out. Maybe, it will rainy and icy in Cheney, that could help the Griz QB.

It's RUSSIA! Right!?

What ?????

grizfnz said:
griz5700 said:
grizfnz said:
griz5700 said:
Or that guy who is now a receiver!
You could be on to something. At the very least, he posed a threat to run and kept d-ends honest. Threw a decent ball too.
Yeah he was a heckauva running threat, other than when he didn't fumble. Which was frequently
I forgot all about Simis fumbling the ball a couple of times against Cal Poly this year and giving them a very short field for a couple of easy scores.
I'm thinking Idaho state 2015.$

Fat Bruno said:
Let's hope it was just the season's worst case of over confidence.

Honestly after those two 68-7 or whatever games I was expecting them to come out flat, but not as flat as whatever the first quarter was. And it never got much better, that was a surprise.

Fat Bruno said:
"I was talking about getting him out of there because they kept handing it off to him right up the middle and he was going nowhere. In those situations Calhoun should be the one in there. So now you can GFY"

Now, the little weasel is backtracking and telling us what he wasn't really saying. Good choice ... if you'd rather be a phony than a posturing moron.
I'm not backtracking shit. Go back and look through my posts, if you can figure out the quote function. I will wait

Eric_Shun said:
griz5700 said:
GrizLA said:

It's RUSSIA! Right!?

What ?????
I know right bitch? Someone not being a coward behind a screen name. Get it.

Sometimes they knock you back at the start, and you can never get back on your feet. Psych could tell us why ... something about trying to hard in the wrong state of mind. Happens more often in basketball.

Guess you all looked me up - realized I'm better looking and taller than you. It will be OK, keyboard, heroes.

Back