• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What do you think about Tester?

I don't see where the Republican party as a whole ever backed Trump, as I see it this is the first time in my 60 years that a candidate won a party nomination when the elites of the party never embraced the candidate?

And the politicians with the core positions in the government,from his own party have fought him all the way.

Sanders was not really embraced from the left either. Would have been interesting to see how that would have worked for him in the long run also.
Dutch Lane said:
SW, Thanks for replying, but I still don’t track with who is behind the agenda, Russia? China? Soros? What is the objective, If anything we have become more conservative and nationalistic since 9/11. Who is manipulating Tester? Isn’t he just like every politician from both parties. And who hijacked the Democratic Party? I’m really disturbed by Trump hijackin the Republican party and alienating our post WW2 allies and playing into Putin’s plan to fracture these alliances in an attempt to destabilize the West. I’m more concerned by Putin’s playbook then Alinsky’s. I appreciate your willingness to engage in a political discuss without personal attacks. My undergrad degrees from U of M was in political science and history and I’m fascinated by world politics. Again thank you for your civility and willingness to engage and we can leave the snark for the football threads. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Roasendale, the guy running against Tester bought a ranch north of glendive in 2001 leases it out to three neighboring farms. Family runs a real estate development company and a newspaper in queen anne’s county on the eastern shore of Maryland. Moved out here in 2002, runs 50-70 hunters through his ground during hunting seasons. Ran for legislature and is now state auditor. I get an emotional reaction when a guy from Maryland is running for the senate in my home state and he can’t even pronounce it properly or more acurrately he can’t pronounce it colloquially. He calls it “Mon-taun-aw” Never heard it spoken like that before. His political ads are edited so you never actually hear him say the word “Montana” in them. Guy should have stayed in his home state of Maryland and run for office. Instead he buys a trophy ranch leases it out to neighbors and outfitters and gets a crew cut, changes his first name from Mathew to Matt now and runs around dressed like he’s from here. This race has gained national support to unseat Tester so yeah a small state like Montana is getting played to elect this guy. Yeah I’m voting for Tester the farmer from Big Sandy, more like my family background. My brother in law played for the New Salem Holsteins back in the 70’s.

Dutch Lane said:
Roasendale, the guy running against Tester bought a ranch north of glendive in 2001 leases it out to three neighboring farms. Family runs a real estate development company and a newspaper in queen anne’s county on the eastern shore of Maryland. Moved out here in 2002, runs 50-70 hunters through his ground during hunting seasons. Ran for legislature and is now state auditor. I get an emotional reaction when a guy from Maryland is running for the senate in my home state and he can’t even pronounce it properly or more acurrately he can’t pronounce it colloquially. He calls it “Mon-taun-aw” Never heard it spoken like that before. His political ads are edited so you never actually hear him say the word “Montana” in them. Guy should have stayed in his home state of Maryland and run for office. Instead he buys a trophy ranch leases it out to neighbors and outfitters and gets a crew cut, changes his first name from Mathew to Matt now and runs around dressed like he’s from here. This race has gained national support to unseat Tester so yeah a small state like Montana is getting played to elect this guy. Yeah I’m voting for Tester the farmer from Big Sandy, more like my family background. My brother in law played for the New Salem Holsteins back in the 70’s.

Hey, great post. I say we go Dutch.

Tester, # 1 recipient of lobbyists money in the 2018 election cycle, now that that’s what I call looking out for Montana.

Not to say anything about the disgusting display at the Peal Jam fundraiser. I understand Pearl Jam’s ignorance, can’t understand Tester’s U. S. Senator representing Montana, of not condemning it.

What an embarrassment, from the good old boy with a flattop.

spsyk said:
Tester, # 1 recipient of lobbyists money in the 2018 election cycle, now that that’s what I call looking out for Montana.

Not to say anything about the disgusting display at the Peal Jam fundraiser. I understand Pearl Jam’s ignorance, can’t understand Tester’s U. S. Senator representing Montana, of not condemning it.

do you have credible sources for your claims? apologies if they can be found in the thread. it has gotten long.

spsyk said:

Unfortunately he did come out and condem it because he knew it would be used as a dog whistle. Not really on my radar screen as an issue in the election. Who the hell cares anymore about what potus tweets or what ament puts in a freaking concert poster. Spysk, don’t you remember all of the great album covers and liner notes from the bands in the 60’s and 70’s that were considered profane? Throw something out about the election we can bat back and forth. Thanks good to here from you again, you are missed here.

Dutch Lane said:
spsyk said:

Not to say anything about the disgusting display at the Peal Jam fundraiser. I understand Pearl Jam’s ignorance,can’t understand Tester’s U. S. Senator representing Montana, of not condemning it.

Unfortunately he did come out and condem it because he knew it would be used as a dog whistle. Not really on my radar screen as an issue in the election. Who the hell cares anymore about what potus tweets or what ament puts in a freaking concert poster. Spysk, don’t you remember all of the great album covers and liner notes from the bands in the 60’s and 70’s that were considered profane? Throw something out about the election we can bat back and forth. Thanks good to here from you again, you are missed here.

Like I said , understand the ignorance of Pearl Jam, don’t understand the ignorance of a US Senator representing the people of Montana, wait he represents the Lobbyists of Washington, because you know they look out for the interest of the people of Montana.

Please direct me to Testers apology.

spsyk said:
Dutch Lane said:
spsyk said:

Not to say anything about the disgusting display at the Peal Jam fundraiser. I understand Pearl Jam’s ignorance,can’t understand Tester’s U. S. Senator representing Montana, of not condemning it.

Like I said , understand the ignorance of Pearl Jam, don’t understand the ignorance of a US Senator representing the people of Montana, wait he represents the Lobbyists of Washington, because you know they look out for the interest of the people of Montana.

Please direct me to Testers apology.

Why do you understand Pearl Jam? It's not ignorance, they are big boys that know exactly what they are doing... Same thing with Madonna, Snoop Dogg, Johnny Depp, and the rest of the celebrities that still think we give a shit what they think...

I can't find an apology by Tester, but I haven't seen his or any Liberals' apology for Kathryn Steinle or Mollie Tibbets either.

Don’t expect any apology, progressives don’t apologize, if Mollie was one of their own, instead of just a kid trying to live the dream in small town Iowa, they would claim that poor illegal was having a hard enough time assimilating, he had to murder that girl to relieve his pent up frustration.

That is what progressives demand of this country, open boarders and sanctuary cities, which Jon Tester, is OK with.

The only person who needs to apologize for a murder is the murderer. Whatever happened to personal accountability? Sheesh.

AllWeatherFan said:
The only person who needs to apologize for a murder is the murderer. Whatever happened to personal accountability? Sheesh.

Nobody is talking about the murder of Mollie, it’s Testers condoning of a vile depiction at the Pearl Jam fund raiser.

What would Tester care about Mollie murder, after all he endorses open Borders and sanctuary cities, murder from illegals has to be overlooked accepting those conditions.

AllWeatherFan said:
Nope, nobody endorses "open borders."

Get out of your bubble, maybe you will find the truth, many progressives endorsed open boarder and sanctuary cities, including Tester.
Check his voting record.
Vote Summary
Question: On the Cloture Motion (Motion to Invoke Cloture on Amdt. No. 1948 )
Vote Number: 34 Vote Date: February 15, 2018, 03:08 PM
Required For Majority: 3/5 Vote Result: Cloture Motion Rejected
Amendment Number: S.Amdt. 1948 to S.Amdt. 1959 to H.R. 2579 (Broader Options for Americans Act)
Statement of Purpose: To ensure that State and local law enforcement may cooperate with Federal officials to protect our communities from violent criminals and suspected terrorists who are illegally present in the United States.
Vote Counts: YEAs54
NAYs45
Not Voting1
*Information compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary By Senator Name By Vote Position By Home State Alphabetical by Senator Name
Alexander (R-TN), Yea
Baldwin (D-WI), Nay
Barrasso (R-WY), Yea
Bennet (D-CO), Nay
Blumenthal (D-CT), Nay
Blunt (R-MO), Yea
Booker (D-NJ), Nay
Boozman (R-AR), Yea
Brown (D-OH), Nay
Burr (R-NC), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Nay
Capito (R-WV), Yea
Cardin (D-MD), Nay
Carper (D-DE), Nay
Casey (D-PA), Nay
Cassidy (R-LA), Yea
Cochran (R-MS), Yea
Collins (R-ME), Yea
Coons (D-DE), Nay
Corker (R-TN), Yea
Cornyn (R-TX), Yea
Cortez Masto (D-NV), Nay
Cotton (R-AR), Yea
Crapo (R-ID), Yea
Cruz (R-TX), Yea
Daines (R-MT), Yea
Donnelly (D-IN), Yea
Duckworth (D-IL), Nay
Durbin (D-IL), Nay
Enzi (R-WY), Yea
Ernst (R-IA), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Nay
Fischer (R-NE), Yea
Flake (R-AZ), Yea
Gardner (R-CO), Yea
Gillibrand (D-NY), Nay
Graham (R-SC), Yea
Grassley (R-IA), Yea
Harris (D-CA), Nay
Hassan (D-NH), Nay
Hatch (R-UT), Yea
Heinrich (D-NM), Nay
Heitkamp (D-ND), Nay
Heller (R-NV), Yea
Hirono (D-HI), Nay
Hoeven (R-ND), Yea
Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Isakson (R-GA), Yea
Johnson (R-WI), Yea
Jones (D-AL), Nay
Kaine (D-VA), Nay
Kennedy (R-LA), Yea
King (I-ME), Nay
Klobuchar (D-MN), Nay
Lankford (R-OK), Yea
Leahy (D-VT), Nay
Lee (R-UT), Yea
Manchin (D-WV), Yea
Markey (D-MA), Nay
McCain (R-AZ), Not Voting
McCaskill (D-MO), Yea
McConnell (R-KY), Yea
Menendez (D-NJ), Nay
Merkley (D-OR), Nay
Moran (R-KS), Yea
Murkowski (R-AK), Yea
Murphy (D-CT), Nay
Murray (D-WA), Nay
Nelson (D-FL), Nay
Paul (R-KY), Yea
Perdue (R-GA), Yea
Peters (D-MI), Nay
Portman (R-OH), Yea
Reed (D-RI), Nay
Risch (R-ID), Yea
Roberts (R-KS), Yea
Rounds (R-SD), Yea
Rubio (R-FL), Yea
Sanders (I-VT), Nay
Sasse (R-NE), Yea
Schatz (D-HI), Nay
Schumer (D-NY), Nay
Scott (R-SC), Yea
Shaheen (D-NH), Nay
Shelby (R-AL), Yea
Smith (D-MN), Nay
Stabenow (D-MI), Yea
Sullivan (R-AK), Yea
Tester (D-MT), Nay
Thune (R-SD), Yea
Tillis (R-NC), Yea
Toomey (R-PA), Yea
Udall (D-NM), Nay
Van Hollen (D-MD), Nay
Warner (D-VA), Nay
Warren (D-MA), Nay
Whitehouse (D-RI), Nay
Wicker (R-MS), Yea
Wyden (D-OR), Nay
Young (R-IN), Yea
Vote Summary By Senator Name By Vote Position By Home State Grouped By Vote

AllWeatherFan said:
Check the immigration work he's done with Rob Portman (hardly a liberal).

Work is not legislation, legislation is law, all kinds of work in Washington that amounts to nothing but talking points.

Then again, legislation means little to progressives when it comes to enforcement, if it does not fit there agenda.

spsyk said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Check the immigration work he's done with Rob Portman (hardly a liberal).

Work is not legislation, legislation is law, all kinds of work in Washington that amounts to nothing but talking points.

Then again, legislation means little to progressives when it comes to enforcement, if it does not fit there agenda.

Damn your good spsyk :thumb:

Back