• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What's New @ Stadium?

havgrizfan said:
UmGriz75, I think you've already found that substitute on Bobcat Nation. I see you have been posting there quite a bit. Or at least, someone under the name Grizgirl is posting almost identical commentary about Coach Stitt that you do over there.
It's interesting, on a day with important and interesting topics such as concussions in collegiate football, and the evolution and improvements to Washington Griz Stadium, some egrizzers are obsessed with "anti-Stitt" comments on ... Bobcat Nation, where, as we might expect, readers might be able to find "anti-Stitt comments." Some people here are beyond obsessive.

havgrizfan said:
UmGriz75, I think you've already found that substitute on Bobcat Nation. I see you have been posting there quite a bit. Or at least, someone under the name Grizgirl is posting almost identical commentary about Coach Stitt that you do over there. If that's not you, it's certainly your twin because the anti-Stitt posts by that poster are a word-for-word match of yours on here.

Checked it out. You're right, the whining is spot on.

Look, the biggest threat to the lives and health of UM athletes, nay all students, is in the bedroom in the form of disease and unwanted pregnancy, yet we treat them as old enough to decide whether to wear protection. So shouldn't condom use should be mandatory for every coital "match" on campus or in student housing if we are going to do our job and protect these feisty cherubs? And since the armed forces can't guarantee life or limb safety, should 18 year-olds be allowed to join the military? And does anyone know why we train our kids to drive at 15, especially in this cellphone age?

My bad knees, wrecked shoulders, neck that sounds like gravel when I tilt my head and pops and cracks when I turn it, my back which keeps me from a good sleep 5 days out of 7, and my concussed brain which helped me earn a doctorate from this fine University, I all wear proudly from hockey days, youth and college. Nobody warned me this was in store, yet I would do it all again in a heartbeat knowing this would be my lot later in life. This ain't macho, it's belief in free will and accepting consequences.

Now, has anyone seen my Andro 400?

horribilisfan8184 said:
havgrizfan said:
UmGriz75, I think you've already found that substitute on Bobcat Nation. I see you have been posting there quite a bit. Or at least, someone under the name Grizgirl is posting almost identical commentary about Coach Stitt that you do over there. If that's not you, it's certainly your twin because the anti-Stitt posts by that poster are a word-for-word match of yours on here.

Checked it out. You're right, the whining is spot on.

Look, the biggest threat to the lives and health of UM athletes, nay all students, is in the bedroom in the form of disease and unwanted pregnancy, yet we treat them as old enough to decide whether to wear protection. So shouldn't condom use should be mandatory for every coital "match" on campus or in student housing if we are going to do our job and protect these feisty cherubs? And since the armed forces can't guarantee life or limb safety, should 18 year-olds be allowed to join the military? And does anyone know why we train our kids to drive at 15, especially in this cellphone age?

My bad knees, wrecked shoulders, neck that sounds like gravel when I tilt my head and pops and cracks when I turn it, my back which keeps me from a good sleep 5 days out of 7, and my concussed brain which helped me earn a doctorate from this fine University, I all wear proudly from hockey days, youth and college. Nobody warned me this was in store, yet I would do it all again in a heartbeat knowing this would be my lot later in life. This ain't macho, it's belief in free will and accepting consequences.

Now, has anyone seen my Andro 400?

#boom

It is interesting to see a bunch of has-beens think that an 18 year should be sacrificed for their viewing pleasure. Does that include opposing the new proposed NCAA "safety" rules?

New NCAA Rules under consideration:

"After reviewing numerous video examples and receiving strong feedback on its annual rules survey, the committee voted to expand the authority of the instant replay official, requiring them to review all aspects of targeting fouls. Additionally, the instant replay official will be able to stop the game and create a targeting foul in situations where an egregious action has occurred.

“The targeting rule is serving the game well, and has enhanced player safety,” said Bob Nielson, chair of the committee and head coach at the University of South Dakota. “Because this is such a severe penalty, we are instructing replay officials to review plays to ensure that the required elements of targeting exist. We are also adding the ability for the replay official to stop the game when a potential targeting foul is not detected on the field.”

Additional changes:

• First, the rules dealing with low blocks were adjusted to prohibit a player who leaves the tackle box from blocking below the waist toward the initial position of the ball.
• Second, the rules pertaining to a defenseless player will include a ball carrier who has clearly given himself up by sliding feet first.
• Finally, the deliberate tripping of the ball carrier (with the leg) was approved as a foul.

horribilisfan8184 said:
My bad knees, wrecked shoulders, neck that sounds like gravel when I tilt my head and pops and cracks when I turn it, my back which keeps me from a good sleep 5 days out of 7, and my concussed brain which helped me earn a doctorate from this fine University, I all wear proudly from hockey days, youth and college.
God, stop being a crybaby. Nobody is saying the kids can't play football.

It's saying that, after a certain level of injury, they need to be "taken out of the game." Unless you are the kind of idiot that says that a kid with a torn ACL should go "back in" just because he wants to and you are the equivalent kind of idiot to let him do so.

You are delusional and have compression problems.

My online diagnoses would probably concur that your brain was deprived of oxygen due to a rectal cranial inversion. Please seek proper medical care immediately before anymore harm can be done.. ..in fact, that's an order.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If kids want to play with an ACL or a concussion then it's up to them not you to make that decision.

Where and the hell do these people come from?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
You are delusional and have compression problems.

My online diagnoses would probably concur that your brain was deprived of oxygen due to a rectal cranial inversion. Please seek proper medical care immediately before anymore harm can be done.. ..in fact, that's an order.
More projection. :roll:

Pull your head out and breathe, you are doing what you are implying I am....... more delusion

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
If kids want to play with an ACL or a concussion then it's up to them not you to make that decision.

Where and the hell do these people come from?
And are you willing to be a defendant in the coming lawsuits? Or just another internet paper cowboy?

There shouldn't be any lawsuits, in fact lawyers shouldn't be anywhere around sports or politics.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
More projection :roll:
What is it called when someone with early-onset dementia starts repeating?

Echololia.

When not associated with early onset,
ech·o·la·li·a
ˌekōˈlālēə/
nounPsychiatry
noun: echolalia

meaningless repetition of another person's spoken words as a symptom of psychiatric disorder.
repetition of speech by a child learning to talk.
:roll:

UMGriz75 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
More projection :roll:
What is it called when someone with early-onset dementia starts repeating?

Echololia.

When not associated with early onset,
ech·o·la·li·a
ˌekōˈlālēə/
nounPsychiatry
noun: echolalia

meaningless repetition of another person's spoken words as a symptom of psychiatric disorder.
repetition of speech by a child learning to talk.
:roll:
I would call it another post from you.....I don't need a big word to try and make my case.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I would call it another post from you.....I don't need a big word to try and make my case.
You can't make a "case" out of empty delusions and pooped pants, but that's part of the diagnosis. Get help. That's an order.

75 enjoy the circle you are running in......I am gonna get back to training for my Triathlon next month

I love this place.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That new video screen looks amazing! The main stage of the FCS just got even . . . main-er. Or stage-ier.

Back