• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will Coach Ron Ash Be Named Coach of the Year at the End of the Season?

Hay, lay off the slacks!

Just because a man dresses nicer than wearing Birkenstocks, wool socks and a save the whales t shirt, its no reason to mock that which you do not understand.

I would bet that most of you do not know the difference between Dockers and Haute or Vaute Couture. Simpletons please! :sleep:

I would also be willing to wager that none of you know they call me the "single breasted assassin" in certain circles in and around the Gallatin valley, not too shabby for a guy from a university named after the worst rapper in Canadian history, amiright! Sorry I had to kick some Ash and take some names but you Griz fans have been a little willy nilly lately and it was time somebody brought you down a peg or two. The ganja in Zoo town must go well with the heat this summer.

Ash out

Ron Ash said:
Hay, lay off the slacks!

Just because a man dresses nicer than wearing Birkenstocks, wool socks and a save the whales t shirt, its no reason to mock that which you do not understand.

I would bet that most of you do not know the difference between Dockers and Haute or Vaute Couture. Simpletons please! :sleep:

I would also be willing to wager that none of you know they call me the "single breasted assassin" in certain circles in and around the Gallatin valley, not too shabby for a guy from a university named after the worst rapper in Canadian history, amiright! Sorry I had to kick some Ash and take some names but you Griz fans have been a little willy nilly lately and it was time somebody brought you down a peg or two. The ganja in Zoo town must go well with the heat this summer.

Ash out

Ron, is it true that David Byrne is your tailor, or is that a rumor because of your ridiculous pants?

I can't exactly put my finger on it....there is something about the tempo or rhythm of Ron's posts that recalls the not-seen-very-often Ashley Schaffer. Perhaps Ron, Ashley and you grew up together or attended school together? Maybe somehow related?

Thanks in advance for any info.

mcg said:
I can't exactly put my finger on it....there is something about the tempo or rhythm of Ron's posts that recalls the not-seen-very-often Ashley Schaffer. Perhaps Ron, Ashley and you grew up together or attended school together? Maybe somehow related?

Wrong tree, pard.

mcg said:

Nope. A quick check of spelling and punctuation will quickly dispel that theory.

AllWeatherFan said:
Coach Ron Ash screams "I Zimbra!"

D+Byrne+big+white+suit.gif

Yes! Stitt should have prevented those arrests. He should have swaddled these boys in a cocoon. He should have kicked them off the team in advance. He should have predicted this would happen. He should have preemptively chewed some ass. He should have emotionally abused them as small children. He should have time traveled. Fire Stitt! Hire Kramer! Wait, time travel and hire Kramer instead of Hauck! This is Crazy Town! Anything is possible!

AllWeatherFan said:
Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens.

True. But heaven, to me, is also a place where people don't look down on you when you're caught burning down the house . . . if you are so inclined. I've never been.

sign of the Apocalypse? Ron Ash joined Twitter today
[tweet]http://twitter.com/CoachAshMSU/status/629042388560801793[/tweet]

Bertram said:
sign of the Apocalypse? Ron Ash joined Twitter today
[tweet]http://twitter.com/CoachAshMSU/status/629042388560801793[/tweet]

#WhosMyGoat #F*ckNovember

Back