• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Wyoming hospitality

IT matters NONE what Wyoming ,Utah State or BSU fans want, it only matters what the commissioner and the university presidents of the MWC want, and I've never seen ANY documented evidence that suggests THEY want Montana and Montana State in their conference.

havgrizfan said:
IT matters NONE what Wyoming ,Utah State or BSU fans want, it only matters what the commissioner and the university presidents of the MWC want, and I've never seen ANY documented evidence that suggests THEY want Montana and Montana State in their conference.

That is true, havgrizfan. But it also matters what the UM administrators want,and the BOR, and they don't seem to have much interest in UM going FBS and that is the main reason UM and MSU will never be FBS.

I watched the game and was torn, on the one hand I wanted the Griz to win so that the Griz fanbase would know there is a real possibility the Griz could be competitive in the MWC, but on the other as a fan of an MWC school it would not be good for a league school to lose to an FCS team. But by the time it was in the fourth quarter I really wanted the Griz to win. I really hope the Griz will schedule more MWC opponents. UM would be a good fit in the MWC, and has alot in common with MWC schools especially the ones in the Mountain Division.

Latest posts

Back