• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brawl 2021

kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:
What I do know 100% is that if our offense and play calling don’t change dramatically then it won’t matter as we will only be able to score 10-14 points on their D and they will easily score more than that. We need to be able to score 35 ish to have a real chance and we can’t score that on bad defenses.
Hogwash. MSU scored one TD on Weber, 222 yards total offense. They were gifted two short field TOs that they could only convert to FGs, the difference in the game with a 2-4 opponent. Ifanse is their offense.

Fair, but I’d also say Weber’s defense looked 10x better than ours if we look at last week only. Our d vs Sac St was atrocious. They owned us in the trenches and so will MSU I think.

kemajic said:
Spanky2 said:
Got into a fist fight in the alley behind the Flame. I didn’t enjoy it.
Don't take a tennis ball to a fist fight. Fist fights are unwise. The guy might be able to box. Use the FB skills to tackle the guy, wrestling skills to stay on top of him and pound on him until there is no fight left. Doesn't take long. Can scarf up the knees a bit if in the gravel. Street fight, not a fist fight.
That’s usually good advice Kem. I was a street fighter. Problem was he was a Golden Gloves boxer from Butte my Eastern Montana technique didn’t work.

Geddes said:
kemajic said:
Don't take a tennis ball to a fist fight. Fist fights are unwise. The guy might be able to box. Use the FB skills to tackle the guy, wrestling skills to stay on top of him and pound on him until there is no fight left. Doesn't take long. Can scarf up the knees a bit if in the gravel. Street fight, not a fist fight.

I think we may have stumbled upon our new television timeout entertainment! Old Man Melee! Sponsored by fill in the blank supplemental Medicare health insurance provider.

This is it! Ad sales person needs to get Prevagen and Werther’s on the line to boost this thing into the stratosphere.

Griz til I die said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVIlHu7FGs7/
As you can see by reading eGriz, emotions are flaring at an all-time high. There are many good people on eGriz who are upset and understandably so, but there are also many people on this board, like these people in the video, who quite frankly do not embody Griz nation or what it means to be a Griz. Many of whom I think are fence riders that are happy to get off when things aren't going our way. Do not let your behavior on this board embody those in this video. This shit should never be tolerated in Griz Nation!

"This is so wrong!" Some woman

That older gentleman was pretty tuned.

kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
I think I will stay at my tailgate for this game if things don't improve between now and this game. Cats will embarass us in our house!
They have yet to play anybody. Wyoming shut out at home, Weber 2-4, etc. They had 222 yards total offense Friday. They are not so good, either. We'll see when Barriere carves up that suspect secondary. Ifanse is their whole offense. There is no reason yet to give up on this. SacSt would have beaten them. too.

I know, thanks for the reassurance!
I am just so mystified over this past weekend game with Sac. I just can't get over a Griz team coached by Bobby Hauck could look so bad in almost every facet of the game.

Griz til I die said:
As you can see by reading eGriz, emotions are flaring at an all-time high. There are many good people on eGriz who are upset and understandably so, but there are also many people on this board, like these people in the video, who quite frankly do not embody Griz nation or what it means to be a Griz. Many of whom I think are fence riders that are happy to get off when things aren't going our way. Do not let your behavior on this board embody those in this video. This shit should never be tolerated in Griz Nation!

What astounds me is the number of people who don't have the good sense to at least get the fuck out of the way. Just sit there and let it happen right over the top of them.

AZGrizFan said:
Griz til I die said:

What astounds me is the number of people who don't have the good sense to at least get the [#]f### out of the way. Just sit there and let it happen right over the top of them.

Who knows, maybe they enjoy watching a couple of rednecks fighting amongst themselves.🤦‍♂️

AllWeatherFan said:
I’m told Troy Andersen will play both center and quarterback against Montana. How is that even possible?

Maybe that has been Bobby's problem, he is staying awake all night trying to come up with a way to defend Troy.

Allezchat said:
Griz til I die said:

"This is so wrong!" Some woman

That older gentleman was pretty tuned.

and fat, hell he would kill someone if he fell on them.

kemajic said:
Griz Addict said:
Yup, for a second, I thought I accidentally went to bobcatnation... We have a freshman QB starting, 5th string rb played most of the game, numerous injuries/illnesses, and Sac St usually plays a good game against us. I said in the beginning that I was nervous about this one. Even more so than I will be against the bobshats. We just need some guys back and to watch some more tape. We are 4-2... we can easily win out. We have a good coaching staff with lots of experience, we are just handicapped right now. Everything will be ironed out and all will be well. Look at what EWU did to Idaho today.... Even if we just had Cam back, we win this game. Only because Brown wasn't 100% prepared. He still did okay, especially for a young QB. Give him time and he will be playing lights out. Our defense desperately needs a couple key guys back. Will be surprised if we don't win out from here. Guarantee this one lights a fire under everyone's ass and we come back for redemption. Quit being whiney spoiled pansy asses.
People dismiss how good SacSt is. Thompson knew everything we would do. Their OL is the best I've seen.

Good time to revisit this. Sac St is easily the best team in the big sky.

Back