• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brawl 2021

The last time we played, we had a better QB than we do now, and their starting QB is now their backup.

That’s not a good sign. Neither is being on a 4th string RB.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Hahaha the cats are going to beat this current team by 20.

yep....with a new staff and players he didn't recruit to boot. They wont need that excuse we have been hearing after past losses around here

The last time we played, we had a better QB than we do now, and their starting QB is now their backup.

RayWill said:
AKGriz72 said:
One thing is for sure, there will be plenty of tickets available for reasonable prices.
BINGO!

Anyone that wants to sell me theirs let me know. I am as pissed as everyone else but my ass will be in my usual seat cheering them on and I have friends that would like to come too!

If we do lose again (and I pray we don’t) it begs the question of 3 consecutive losses for Bobby. This year with “his guys.”

I am by bo mean a fan or supporter of Stitt, but he was given 2 before he was shown the door.

If we lose, a minimum of a new OC needs to be brought in.

retiredpopo said:
Lots of over reaction

Yup, for a second, I thought I accidentally went to bobcatnation... We have a freshman QB starting, 5th string rb played most of the game, numerous injuries/illnesses, and Sac St usually plays a good game against us. I said in the beginning that I was nervous about this one. Even more so than I will be against the bobshats. We just need some guys back and to watch some more tape. We are 4-2... we can easily win out. We have a good coaching staff with lots of experience, we are just handicapped right now. Everything will be ironed out and all will be well. Look at what EWU did to Idaho today.... Even if we just had Cam back, we win this game. Only because Brown wasn't 100% prepared. He still did okay, especially for a young QB. Give him time and he will be playing lights out. Our defense desperately needs a couple key guys back. Will be surprised if we don't win out from here. Guarantee this one lights a fire under everyone's ass and we come back for redemption. Quit being whiney spoiled pansy asses.

PTGrizzly said:

Knight
Ostmo
Childs
Harris
Bergen

Harris did not play in the 2nd half today. Not sure why, but it appears we are now on our 5th string RB.

AZGrizFan said:
PTGrizzly said:

Knight
Ostmo
Childs
Harris
Bergen

Harris did not play in the 2nd half today. Not sure why, but it appears we are now on our 5th string RB.

I know levi janacaro is doing great on special teams and backing up lb but I would be giving him the ball. Anybody who watched him in high school realize that kid can run the ball.

Back