• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brawl 2021

retiredpopo said:
AZGrizFan said:
Knight
Ostmo
Childs
Harris
Bergen

Harris did not play in the 2nd half today. Not sure why, but it appears we are now on our 5th string RB.

I know levi janacaro is doing great on special teams and backing up lb but I would be giving him the ball. Anybody who watched him in high school realize that kid can run the ball.
So can Lee. But that ain't going to fix it. Lots of improvement needed if we're going to win the brawl.

I think I will stay at my tailgate for this game if things don't improve between now and this game. Cats will embarass us in our house!

That game is always a slug fest regardless of how the teams are playing. We are good at stopping the run (so far) and lead the league in that category. And that’s what the cats want to do is run. We look atrocious in pass defense and give up way too many 10-15 yard passes, which isn’t something the cats seem to excel at. So it. could be an interesting match up.

What I do know 100% is that if our offense and play calling don’t change dramatically then it won’t matter as we will only be able to score 10-14 points on their D and they will easily score more than that. We need to be able to score 35 ish to have a real chance and we can’t score that on bad defenses.

HookedonGriz said:
That game is always a slug fest regardless of how the teams are playing. We are good at stopping the run (so far) and lead the league in that category. And that’s what the cats want to do is run. We look atrocious in pass defense and give up way too many 10-15 yard passes, which isn’t something the cats seem to excel at. So it. could be an interesting match up.

What I do know 100% is that if our offense and play calling don’t change dramatically then it won’t matter as we will only be able to score 10-14 points on their D and they will easily score more than that. We need to be able to score 35 ish to have a real chance and we can’t score that on bad defenses.

The Cats can throw the ball when it's needed. All depends on the game plan. I'm guessing you'll see some major offensive output and a lot of passing from MM and crew, against EWU. Probably won't be enough, but Cats will score some points.

Assumed this was about the huge griz on griz, old guy vs young guy, brawl in your stands yesterday that’s making the rounds all over social media. Hope those guys feel as much of the losers as they appear in the video.

As for the actual brawl? It will be a knock down, drag out battle like almost every other time the games been played. Can’t wait!

ilovethecats said:
Assumed this was about the huge griz on griz, old guy vs young guy, brawl in your stands yesterday that’s making the rounds all over social media. Hope those guys feel as much of the losers as they appear in the video.

Seems like some fans don’t just want to move up to FBS, but all the way to the NFL. Fan brawls are professional grade.

ilovethecats said:

As for the actual brawl? It will be a knock down, drag out battle like almost every other time the games been played. Can’t wait!
Where can one find this video?

Allezchat said:
ilovethecats said:

No clue. Friend sent it to me yesterday morning. And there was discussion about it on Facebook that I saw yesterday.

It was in whatever section of wash-griz where the boxes above them have Dave Dickenson and Terry Dillon’s names on them. Old guy vs young guy with women jumping in to stop them. Looked ridiculous.

ilovethecats said:
Allezchat said:

No clue. Friend sent it to me yesterday morning. And there was discussion about it on Facebook that I saw yesterday.

It was in whatever section of wash-griz where the boxes above them have Dave Dickenson and Terry Dillon’s names on them. Old guy vs young guy with women jumping in to stop them. Looked ridiculous.

So, you're saying this is like the cats' 84 championship. People talk about it as though it happened, and some may even believe it. But there are no pictures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVIlHu7FGs7/
As you can see by reading eGriz, emotions are flaring at an all-time high. There are many good people on eGriz who are upset and understandably so, but there are also many people on this board, like these people in the video, who quite frankly do not embody Griz nation or what it means to be a Griz. Many of whom I think are fence riders that are happy to get off when things aren't going our way. Do not let your behavior on this board embody those in this video. This shit should never be tolerated in Griz Nation!

Griz til I die said:
As you can see by reading eGriz, emotions are flaring at an all-time high. There are many good people on eGriz who are upset and understandably so, but there are also many people on this board, like these people in the video, who quite frankly do not embody Griz nation or what it means to be a Griz. Many of whom I think are fence riders that are happy to get off when things aren't going our way. Do not let your behavior on this board embody those in this video. This shit should never be tolerated in Griz Nation!

Holy shit. Those two Bobcat fans went the extra mile this time around. Bought Griz gear and tickets to the game just to stage a fight. Pretty decent acting, I'll give them that. They truly will stop at nothing to try to make the Griz look bad.

CDAGRIZ said:
Griz til I die said:

Holy shit. Those two Bobcat fans went the extra mile this time around. Bought Griz gear and tickets to the game just to stage a fight. Pretty decent acting, I'll give them that. They truly will stop at nothing to try to make the Griz look bad.

I thought that guy looked familiar. Take off the fake mustache and it’s the flour king from the C-A-T—S video.

Griz til I die said:

I'm going to guess that is JCU27 vs Growler???

Griz til I die said:

People are morons.

Back