• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2019 Recruiting Class Grade

does anyone know the status of Rensvold regarding his injury ? ....he is an impact player for sure, it is nice we have a three guys that are almost clones at 6'4" and 248 pounds...all block and all have very good hands....go griz!

krammer said:
does anyone know the status of Rensvold regarding his injury ? ....he is an impact player for sure, it is nice we have a three guys that are almost clones at 6'4" and 248 pounds...all block and all have very good hands....go griz!

They’ve burned Elwell’s redshirt with yesterday’s game, so while you can hope for the best, I wouldn’t hold my breath. What a stroke of luck to have Elwell ready. I think Colten Curry has played, & from what Frank provided, they’ve moved Grossman to TE.

bgbigdog said:
krammer said:

They’ve burned Elwell’s redshirt with yesterday’s game, so while you can hope for the best, I wouldn’t hold my breath. What a stroke of luck to have Elwell ready. I think Colten Curry has played, & from what Frank provided, they’ve moved Grossman to TE.

thanks bigdog for the update on Rensvold.....

krammer said:
bgbigdog said:
krammer said:

Reality... his physical condition is none of our business. I provided the in-between-the-lines version of an answer.

bgbigdog said:
krammer said:
bgbigdog said:
krammer said:

Reality... his physical condition is none of our business. I provided the in-between-the-lines version of an answer.

ok,,,gotcha....

Back