• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Griz Football Official (14)Signed, (1)Verbal, (5)Transfers & (2) Known Offers

Has he even entered the portal? I believe winter conditioning starts Monday. I don’t see us getting anymore transfers unless there is some we don’t know about.

grizfan1984 said:
Has he even entered the portal? I believe winter conditioning starts Monday. I don’t see us getting anymore transfers unless there is some we don’t know about.

If you are a walk-on at your current school, do you have to enter the Portal to transfer to become a walk-on at another school?

maroonandsilver said:
grizfan1984 said:

If you are a walk-on at your current school, do you have to enter the Portal to transfer to become a walk-on at another school?

The answer used to be no, because he was not signed. But with all the new changes I''m not sure anymore

Paytonlives said:
maroonandsilver said:

The answer used to be no, because he was not signed. But with all the new changes I''m not sure anymore

Simple answer is no but pretty sure there is an exception something to the effect that if you were actively recruited by that school or at anytime had athletic financial assistance, you go through the portal.

Montanabob said:
Paytonlives said:

Simple answer is no but pretty sure there is an exception something to the effect that if you were actively recruited by that school or at anytime had athletic financial assistance, you go through the portal.

I am sure there are folks who know how to access the student directory such that this question might be resolved simply. You can never have too many Sirmons on your team.

Bok_Choi said:
Montanabob said:

I am sure there are folks who know how to access the student directory such that this question might be resolved simply. You can never have too many Sirmons on your team.
Good thought bok_choi, however this isn’t nearly as accurate as it used to be because students have the ability to not appear in the directory if they choose.

HookedonGriz said:
Another one!

https://twitter.com/keatonj_3/status/1614774099347378176?s=61&t=X-pfDrnOOhshqr6YGDIcVQ
Who do we think? Ballentine? I wouldn’t mind getting that UCLA DL we offered a couple weeks ago.

I’m gonna guess it’s either CJ Jordan or Hayden Harris could even be Huard or maybe a high school kid. Michah Johnson, Wiggins or Hoffman

Griz til I die said:
HookedonGriz said:
Another one!

https://twitter.com/keatonj_3/status/1614774099347378176?s=61&t=X-pfDrnOOhshqr6YGDIcVQ
Who do we think? Ballentine? I wouldn’t mind getting that UCLA DL we offered a couple weeks ago.

I’m thinking the UCLA kid. He’s following our transfer from Hawaii as well as multiple coaches in twitter.

grizfan1984 said:
I’m gonna guess it’s either CJ Jordan or Hayden Harris could even be Huard or maybe a high school kid. Michah Johnson, Wiggins or Hoffman

Most likely CJ. Doubt Huard comes here. I'd imagine Harris going elsewhere too. I could see Hoffman coming here.

Paytonlives said:
I will throw out a name

Lucas Pendergast 6'4 205 WR with great hands

I saw that kid sent his highlights during that shark tweet I don’t think he’s coming I just think he sent his highlights

Griz Addict said:
grizfan1984 said:

Most likely CJ. Doubt Huard comes here. I'd imagine Harris going elsewhere too. I could see Hoffman coming here.

Do you think we will see any of the existing QBs transfer if CJ is brought in?

Jordan_20 said:
Griz Addict said:

Do you think we will see any of the existing QBs transfer if CJ is brought in?

I think Brown is likely done if we get CJ I’ve heard he graduates this year he might hang them up, I also noticed that Huots Instagram account says athlete at Montana Griz football and before I thought it said QB at Montana Griz football maybe he changes positions

Back