• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Griz Football Recruiting- (11)Verbals- (15)Offers- (1) 2024 Vebal

I just heard through a family source that Jaxon Tucker from Billings West has committed to the Griz. 6'3" 235 DL

grizfan1984 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Yet nothing reported.

Coaches can’t report on recruits until signing day, I believe we have 2 commits now we don’t know about.

I know the COACHES can’t but I’m surprised in this day and age the recruit himself doesn’t say something.

We got another one! Still not sure who the last one was though

https://twitter.com/keatonj_3/status/1569694148118343684?s=21&t=ZAqqYF0YCfbtAEmqd46JfQ

HookedonGriz said:
We got another one! Still not sure who the last one was though

https://twitter.com/keatonj_3/status/1569694148118343684?s=21&t=ZAqqYF0YCfbtAEmqd46JfQ

That’s 3 we don’t know about but word on the street is Jaxon Tucker is 1 of them and I think the one today might be Cy Stevenson he was one of the first to like the tweet.

Fangupo won’t be here until 2025 now he still hasn’t left on his mission yet and won’t be back until after the 2024 season starts.

Paytonlives said:
grizfan1984 said:
Fangupo won’t be here until 2025 now he still hasn’t left on his mission yet and won’t be back until after the 2024 season starts.

Maybe he skips it????

No he’s still going I believe he had a countdown on his Instagram I think he leaves in a couple more weeks.

Paytonlives said:
2023 Offers (19)
** = Player Posted UM's Official Offer
**ATH- Luke Talich 6' 3" 185 (Cody HS) Cody, WY (T 9/9/11)
Beavs, Wyo, Msu, Weber officials

**ATH- Julian Lee 6' 5" 265 (North Thurston HS) Lacey, WA (T5/26/22) 3-Star
(Bird, Spud, kitten Official Offers)
Likely to get scooped up by a pac12 school after solid high school season

ATH/QB- Gage Sliter 6'1" 185 (Glacier HS) Kalispell, MT (T 8/4/22)
Only offer is From Montana

**RB- Isaiah Carlson 6' 2" 215 (Ferndale HS) Ferndale, WA (T 8/9/22) 4-Star
Tons of offers from pac12 schools in '21, yet the Griz are his only Official offer in '22, what happened?

WR- Julian Lofton Lundy (Rancho Cucamonga HS) Rancho Cucamonga, CA (T 6/6/22) 3-Star
Big sky offers, no "Official offers" yet

**WR- Jaylen M. Hall 6' 0" 180 (Mater Dei Cath HS) San Diego, CA (T 5/24/22) 3-Star
Interest from Hawaii, but only official offer is from the Griz

**WR- Micah Johnson 6' 2" 190 (Sunrise Mountain HS) Peoria, AZ (T 5/24/22) 3-Star
only OO's from Norcol and Montana

TE/LB- Zach Johnson 6'3" 215 (Lake City HS) Coeur d'Alene, ID (T 8/2/22) 3-Star
only offers are from idaho and Montana neither "official"

TE/DE- Gabe Hoffman 6' 6" 250 (Eastside Catholic HS) Sammamish, WA (T 6/9/22) 3-Star
fcs offers, none official

**OL- Sirri Kandiyeli 6' 3" 270 (Mountain View HS) Mesa, AZ
ASU, AF, Army, & fcs OO's

OL/DL- Kai Sevy 6' 4" 275 (Corner Canyon HS) Farmington, UT 3-Star
NM state offer, no OO's

**OL- Kaleb Jackson Carter 6' 5" 275 (Clovis West HS) Fresno, CA
8 fcs offer, Griz with the only OO

**DL- Jaxon Tucker 6' 3" 240 (Billings West HS) Billings, MT (T7/3/22)
rumored commit, only d1 OO is from the Griz

The Tucker rumored commit makes sense, but who is the other unknown commit?
Kai Sevy, Sliter, or Jaylen Hall would be my guesses,
or maybe there's an unknown offer to DT/OL Jonny Brambila.

AZGrizFan said:
Nice. ANY player out of that HS is a good get.
I think you probably have your Mater Dei's mixed up. While his school is a solid program in the San Diego area, they are nowhere near the national powerhouse that the Mater Dei up I-5 is. Good get no matter where he's playing though!

GoldStandardGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Nice. ANY player out of that HS is a good get.
I think you probably have your Mater Dei's mixed up. While his school is a solid program in the San Diego area, they are nowhere near the national powerhouse that the Mater Dei up I-5 is. Good get no matter where he's playing though!

Oh. You would be correct. I wasn’t aware there were two. :lol:

Back