• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ASUn to expand by 10 for FBS (unofficial)

KoolMoeDee said:
UNDfan said:
Said UND as destined for the Big Sky three years before it happened. I was the biggest dumbass on Bisonville, as they wouldn’t believe it as they were turned down. They followed my predictions religiously and mocked them. Also, said the Big Ten schools would join together when Penn State added hockey. That came to be too, but UND came out stronger for it. The Big Ten is merely a minor league compared to our current conference, the NCHC. But never got an apology from NDSU fans either when it happened and they just ignore me on Siouxsports except the extremely ignorant and stupid. Saying UND would be in the same FBS conference as them is blasphemy.

Montana and M State want the Dakotas much more than Sac St as partners to go FBS.

If the move doesn’t happen before the end of February, I will apologize officially.

But EGRIZ will conveniently forget about the person that told them it would ever happen, cause you are just like bisonville.

:coffee:
End of February 2037...sheesh...he has time, people...he has time...

KoolMoeDee said:
UNDfan said:
Said UND as destined for the Big Sky three years before it happened. I was the biggest dumbass on Bisonville, as they wouldn’t believe it as they were turned down. They followed my predictions religiously and mocked them. Also, said the Big Ten schools would join together when Penn State added hockey. That came to be too, but UND came out stronger for it. The Big Ten is merely a minor league compared to our current conference, the NCHC. But never got an apology from NDSU fans either when it happened and they just ignore me on Siouxsports except the extremely ignorant and stupid. Saying UND would be in the same FBS conference as them is blasphemy.

Montana and M State want the Dakotas much more than Sac St as partners to go FBS.

If the move doesn’t happen before the end of February, I will apologize officially.

But EGRIZ will conveniently forget about the person that told them it would ever happen, cause you are just like bisonville.

Apparently it's happened - just nobody knows about it.

behappp said:
KoolMoeDee said:
UNDfan said:

Apparently it's happened - just nobody knows about it.

Uhhh, UND does and he’s been trying to tell people for years. Just nobody wants to listen.

KoolMoeDee said:
UNDfan said:

DifO-k3XUAAR5Lf

CAA schools that leave are banned from conference tournaments. All FCS schools that leave will want to do it in unison to show unity. Sorry for being such a dumbass to you Griz that are so exacting and graciously anal. It won't happen until after the conference tournaments.

More stalling tactics. Forever moving goal posts. Shocking.

Where’s the promised apology for missing the Feb. 29th deadline? Instead, it’s more defiance and douchebaggery.

Probably not the best thread to use for this, but it was the most recent he posted in.

UNDfan's brother recently posted on SiouxSports that he passed away this summer. He was a frequent enough poster around here that I thought some of you might like to know.

Here is his brother's thread: https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/29897-siouxvolley/
(He posted as SiouxVolley over there, NoDak at CSNBBS, and he used to post as Star2City many years ago.)

Back