• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ASUn to expand by 10 for FBS (unofficial)

This has been talked about for years but Griz fans are nearly illiterate.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/266277-its-time-for-top-eastern-fcs-schools-to-form-a-coalition-to-move-to-fbs

Stony Brook and Albany have greatly increased their stadiums and have massive endowments and major academic prestige. They would bring NYC and it’s environs to FBS as Rutgers has failed so far.

They isn’t an opening anywhere in FBS now so they have to be creative, which can’t happen according to the brains on this board.

UNDfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
"You are all idiots. I'm 0 for life on predictions. Now, listen to my latest prediction and agree."
-UNDfan

Said UND as destined for the Big Sky three years before it happened. I was the biggest dumbass on Bisonville, as they wouldn’t believe it as they were turned down. They followed my predictions religiously and mocked them. Also, said the Big Ten schools would join together when Penn State added hockey. That came to be too, but UND came out stronger for it. The Big Ten is merely a minor league compared to our current conference, the NCHC. But never got an apology from NDSU fans either when it happened and they just ignore me on Siouxsports except the extremely ignorant and stupid. Saying UND would be in the same FBS conference as them is blasphemy.

Montana and M State want the Dakotas much more than Sac St as partners to go FBS.

If the move doesn’t happen before the end of February, I will apologize officially.

But EGRIZ will conveniently forget about the person that told them it would ever happen, cause you are just like bisonville.

Bookmark this and put it on the calendar!

UNDfan said:
This has been talked about for years but Griz fans are nearly illiterate.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/266277-its-time-for-top-eastern-fcs-schools-to-form-a-coalition-to-move-to-fbs

Stony Brook and Albany have greatly increased their stadiums and have massive endowments and major academic prestige. They would bring NYC and it’s environs to FBS as Rutgers has failed so far.

They isn’t an opening anywhere in FBS now so they have to be creative, which can’t happen according to the brains on this board.

You do realize there is a beer thread on this page. Maybe more your speed.

The CFP payment for each FBS school will go through a major expansion in 2025, due to the TV popularity of the playoffs and possible doubling to 8 teams.

A payment of nearly 3 million dollars would entice many Presidents to consider FBS, as FCS gets zero national payment. At lower levels, almost 3 million will far exceed the cost of FCS, so Presidents that opposed it before would favor FBS now.

In the past 20 years, the West has lost one FBS school, Idaho,, the East has gained one (UMass), the north has stayed steady, and the South has gained because it had openings throughout those years in the SunBelt and other conferences (FAU, FIU, Troy, USA, ULM, Texas St, UTSA, MTSU, WKU, Charlotte, App St, Coastal Caroline, Georgia Southern, Georgia St, and Liberty). There may be more.

There was much less reward then financially, but the claim here is that Presidents and admin would refrain from moving up again. This is the best opportunity ever to move up, and FCS schools with a fan base should group together and form a new FBS conference like the Sun Belt did 20 years ago. It’s pretty simple but Grizzers don’t appear to have an IQ. Montana skipped the WAC ten years ago because of limited schools nearby and the WAC wasn’t part of the smaller CFP payout then. The Griz admin used the last 10 years to make facility improvement so they want to go FBS now, as do 30 other FCS schools.

Liberty moved up because they have money and they proved it didn’t need an invite. All those other schools won’t need an invite either, and if the school is part of a group that will form a conference, scheduling is cheap because of free home games.

UNDfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
UNDfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
"You are all idiots. I'm 0 for life on predictions. Now, listen to my latest prediction and agree."
-UNDfan

Said UND as destined for the Big Sky three years before it happened. I was the biggest dumbass on Bisonville, as they wouldn’t believe it as they were turned down. They followed my predictions religiously and mocked them. Also, said the Big Ten schools would join together when Penn State added hockey. That came to be too, but UND came out stronger for it. The Big Ten is merely a minor league compared to our current conference, the NCHC. But never got an apology from NDSU fans either when it happened and they just ignore me on Siouxsports except the extremely ignorant and stupid. Saying UND would be in the same FBS conference as them is blasphemy.

Montana and M State want the Dakotas much more than Sac St as partners to go FBS.

If the move doesn’t happen before the end of February, I will apologize officially.

But EGRIZ will conveniently forget about the person that told them it would ever happen, cause you are just like bisonville.

Can you please tell us more? Specifically, I'd like to read about your predictions regarding hockey. Also, the one about how Nebraska would join the B10. And, who could forget your prediction last March that Zion would be drafted? Let's recap those.

Waiting to hear back.
You almost rival bozoville for blatant lies and douchebaggeries. Near #1 douche so congrats.

I'm guessing there are no Montana "douche-bags" on the UND football board if there is one. I wouldn't know, cause i don;'t give a crap about UND whatsoever. Your "ex-es" have moved on and forgot your name. Why can't you do the same?

I don't know why you guys are ragging on UNDfan, this is a discussion board and he is opening up an interesting discussion. Even better it's not just a 'let's move up' thread, he is describing possible scenarios, potential benefits, and listing specific conference and universities who are potentially motivated by specific financial benefits that were not there in the recent past. I thought that the move from bowls to playoffs (well a plus one game) at the FBS level could potentially impact the FCS in that our level is no longer the highest level of college playoffs. UNDfan is presenting one way this impact could be felt at our level. Again the schools in the east coast and south are better positioned geographically to make conference changes as they have more schools surrounding them at all levels, and therefore have more options. I think schools in the West have a much heavier lift if they want to move up, whether as a conference or as individual schools.

zootownrox said:
I don't know why you guys are ragging on UNDfan . . .

Hmm, maybe it has something to do with his quotes from this thread alone:

"but something this significant your brain cells don’t work."

"most AnygivenSaturday type fans are wholly ignorant. I’m an investor, and just shocked the ignorance among the so called faithful."

"the facility upgrades should have told them, but they are too stupid."

"Griz fans are just blatantly ignorant."

"You almost rival bozoville for blatant lies and douchebaggeries."

"Griz fans are nearly illiterate."

"they have to be creative, which can’t happen according to the brains on this board."

"It’s pretty simple but Grizzers don’t appear to have an IQ."

Yeah, IDK why people aren't being super duper nice to him. C'mon, fellas.

CDAGRIZ said:
zootownrox said:

"most AnygivenSaturday type fans are wholly ignorant. I’m an investor, and just shocked the ignorance among the so called faithful."

"they have to be creative, which can’t happen according to the brains on this board."

Also, most things he posts as facts or what is going to happen in the future, are not true. All of his posts should be sent to the new Fantasy forum of the board. That would make the board "cleaner". Also, there would be more room to discuss Griz players leaving the program, on the main board.

UNDfan has been doing these idiot posts for several years now. He dreams up some bizarre scenario, and then posts it as fact. Please make him go away.

All I care about is getting into a league with UND. And maybe Dixie State and JMU, who has beer (JMU, not whistling Dixie). Actually, I just want UNDfan to like me.

UNDfan said:
The CFP payment for each FBS school will go through a major expansion in 2025, due to the TV popularity of the playoffs and possible doubling to 8 teams.

A payment of nearly 3 million dollars would entice many Presidents to consider FBS, as FCS gets zero national payment. At lower levels, almost 3 million will far exceed the cost of FCS, so Presidents that opposed it before would favor FBS now.

In the past 20 years, the West has lost one FBS school, Idaho,, the East has gained one (UMass), the north has stayed steady, and the South has gained because it had openings throughout those years in the SunBelt and other conferences (FAU, FIU, Troy, USA, ULM, Texas St, UTSA, MTSU, WKU, Charlotte, App St, Coastal Caroline, Georgia Southern, Georgia St, and Liberty). There may be more.

There was much less reward then financially, but the claim here is that Presidents and admin would refrain from moving up again. This is the best opportunity ever to move up, and FCS schools with a fan base should group together and form a new FBS conference like the Sun Belt did 20 years ago. It’s pretty simple but Grizzers don’t appear to have an IQ. Montana skipped the WAC ten years ago because of limited schools nearby and the WAC wasn’t part of the smaller CFP payout then. The Griz admin used the last 10 years to make facility improvement so they want to go FBS now, as do 30 other FCS schools.

Liberty moved up because they have money and they proved it didn’t need an invite. All those other schools won’t need an invite either, and if the school is part of a group that will form a conference, scheduling is cheap because of free home games.

You know what? Maybe...

PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
zootownrox said:

Also, most things he posts as facts or what is going to happen in the future, are not true. All of his posts should be sent to the new Fantasy forum of the board. That would make the board "cleaner". Also, there would be more room to discuss Griz players leaving the program, on the main board.

Well fair enough, though I will add his insulting language did happen after y'alls negative response. I just don't mind the future casting - it might not be something that occurs, or even likely, but hell what else are we gonna talk about for the next 7 months?

Dude trolls a LOT of boards with the same stuff.

The sort-of funny thing... I do believe more playoff money is coming. Just (1) not as much as this guy is advertising, and (2) if you think that's going to get spread around beyond the P5, please do share the drugs.

Pounder said:
Dude trolls a LOT of boards with the same stuff.

The sort-of funny thing... I do believe more playoff money is coming. Just (1) not as much as this guy is advertising, and (2) if you think that's going to get spread around beyond the P5, please do share the drugs.

So funny that egriz was panicking over the Bobcats starting COA, until they found out the Griz will be starting it too. COA means an FBS move too, and these Griz never ever acknowledged that.

SaskGriz said:
UNDfan said:
Htowngriz said:
UNDfan said:
There are wholesale changes to FBS coming to the upper FCS schools, but most AnygivenSaturday type fans are wholly ignorant. I’m an investor, and just shocked the the ignorance among the so called faithful. The CFP money will almost triple by 2025, and the FCS Presidents want a piece of it without telling their fans. But the facility upgrades should have told them, but they are too stupid.

The WAC cannot be revived at this point. Somebody else mentioned as much in another thread (and you conveniently ignored them).
Griz fans are just blatantly ignorant. The WAC can go FBS with new teams just as Liberty can go FBS. The Summit will go FBS too with the Montanas, Idaho, Weber, and EWU as additions. Just wait until after the NCAA conference at the end of the month, and then those Presidents will be free to announce the move.
And if they don't do you promise to never come back on this board again?
UND, I posted this last month and you never responded, I assume because your Mom grounded you for exceeding your data plan. It's now past the "end of the month" and unless I slept on something; your prediction and the stuff on my TP look about the same. Will you now admit you are a stone cold atrocity and get the hell off our fan board?

zootownrox said:
I don't know why you guys are ragging on UNDfan, this is a discussion board and he is opening up an interesting discussion. Even better it's not just a 'let's move up' thread, he is describing possible scenarios, potential benefits, and listing specific conference and universities who are potentially motivated by specific financial benefits that were not there in the recent past. I thought that the move from bowls to playoffs (well a plus one game) at the FBS level could potentially impact the FCS in that our level is no longer the highest level of college playoffs. UNDfan is presenting one way this impact could be felt at our level. Again the schools in the east coast and south are better positioned geographically to make conference changes as they have more schools surrounding them at all levels, and therefore have more options. I think schools in the West have a much heavier lift if they want to move up, whether as a conference or as individual schools.

There is at least two Griz fans that are capable of critical thought .

Montana won't announce FBS at the end of the month. The FBS announcement will come before the 2023 season. When you join NDSU's conference, that will the first part of FBS move

SaskGriz said:
SaskGriz said:
UNDfan said:
Htowngriz said:
The WAC cannot be revived at this point. Somebody else mentioned as much in another thread (and you conveniently ignored them).
Griz fans are just blatantly ignorant. The WAC can go FBS with new teams just as Liberty can go FBS. The Summit will go FBS too with the Montanas, Idaho, Weber, and EWU as additions. Just wait until after the NCAA conference at the end of the month, and then those Presidents will be free to announce the move.
UND, I posted this last month and you never responded, I assume because your Mom grounded you for exceeding your data plan. It's now past the "end of the month" and unless I slept on something; your prediction and the stuff on my TP look about the same. Will you now admit you are a stone cold atrocity and get the hell off our fan board?

Said the end of February, but you like other Griz can't read.

SaskGriz said:
SaskGriz said:
UNDfan said:
Htowngriz said:

Said the end of February, but you like other Griz can't read.

UNDfan said:
zootownrox said:

There is at least two Griz fans that are capable of critical thought .

Montana won't announce FBS at the end of the month. The FBS announcement will come before the 2023 season. When you join NDSU's conference, that will the first part of FBS move

2023 huh...

Back