• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Banned

ilovethecats said:
i do love the griz said:
Not knowing that is the kind of thing that'll get some batteries thrown at you around here

:lol:

Three things you must know when visiting this site:

Band
Classless
Clown Car Act Show

:thumb:

And remember,

But can he kick?

If you use the word “salve” as a verb (hell, if you use the word “salve” at all), you will loose more than you win.

EverettGriz said:
Griz90 said:
Banned = Prevented from entry or participation.
Band = Group of musical artists.
………………………………………………………………………………….
For cripes sake we pretty much all went to college in Missoula! You’d think some of us could actually spell and understand the proper use of the word.

Sigh.

Let's see. How do I explain this...

Think Coach Ron Ash. Or perhaps if it's easier, snakes into WaGriz.
Or, if those don't ring a bell, there's always the discussion of which toaster is best for watching Griz games.

garizzalies said:
If you use the word “salve” as a verb (hell, if you use the word “salve” at all), you will loose more than you win.
Loose more? The opposite of tight more?

kemajic said:
garizzalies said:
:roll: Yes. Trust me, I know. It’s like my pet peef. There’s a theme in this thread, you must have missed it.
You set out to make me look dumb but now the tables have turned 365 degrees fahrenheight

garizzalies said:
kemajic said:
:roll: Yes. Trust me, I know. It’s like my pet peef. There’s a theme in this thread, you must have missed it.
You set out to make me look dumb but now the tables have turned 365 degrees fahrenheight

Or more.

AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:

Or more.
Loose more or tight more?

Man do I have bacon on my face. Lecturing Kem on egriz nomenclature but I screwed up; I meant to say “loose” is my pet queef.

Griz#64 said:
Seems like you knuckleheads would have something to post of real substance. However maybe i should just not waste my time on reading this crap. I assume you are grown Men with more items of interest for those of us that are a long ways from home. Come on , please don't act like dumb asses.

Mods, I’d consider this reason to be band.

Griz#64 said:
Seems like you knuckleheads would have something to post of real substance. However maybe i should just not waste my time on reading this crap. I assume you are grown Men with more items of interest for those of us that are a long ways from home. Come on , please don't act like dumb asses.

I used a quote, somewhere in a earlier post, to define what I was seeing. It boils down to arrested adolescence. You really are seeing 12-14 year olds post, just that their bodies are much, much older.

Admittedly I WAS arrested once as an adolescent, but I was framed. I bet if I put a pole up everyone would agree.

Back