• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Banned

argh! said:
i go way, way, back, my short p*ckered friends - all the way back to someone saying they were 47, but cut like a 21 year old.

take a wild guess who might've said that...

Please use the preferred SPF acronym.

Speaking of Banned is that what happened to PlayerRep. Didn't always agree with him but after meeting him once he is a good guy that really loves the university and Griz football and will help anyone out. I just realized I haven't seen him post since like last DEC.

RayWill said:
Speaking of Banned is that what happened to PlayerRep. Didn't always agree with him but after meeting him once he is a good guy that really loves the university and Griz football and will help anyone out. I just realized I haven't seen him post since like last DEC.

One of the last posts I read of his was that he was going to travel, out of country, etc.

Or maybe he died of COVID.

TrueGriz said:
RayWill said:

One of the last posts I read of his was that he was going to travel, out of country, etc.

Yeah that was what I was worried about.

RayWill said:
TrueGriz said:

Yeah that was what I was worried about.

player rep seemed different his last round of posts.
I worried about his well being, seemed off with the way he posted.
hope he is ok

I consider any eGriz poster who doesn’t use the word ‘band’ correctly to describe someone who is 86’d to be…well… pedestrian.

I wish that bastard was still here after the Husky game, he’d have us convinced we lost by now.

jodcon said:
I consider any eGriz poster who doesn’t use the word ‘band’ correctly to describe someone who is 86’d to be…well… pedestrian.

I wish that bastard was still here after the Husky game, he’d have us convinced we lost by now.

:clap: my bad forgive :lol:

PR has what the vast majority of eGriz posters lack, the power of will. Not posting is an act of will. EGriz is not essential to anyone's existence. He said he was going to travel, so maybe he left the damn smart phone at home, next to his computer. I"m pretty sure he is happier without this site. Enjoy, Jack! :thumb:

jodcon said:

…and told us all that he just had a luncheon with the UDub president a private suite in Husky Stadium and reminded us that we never played the game…

Buttegrizzle said:
jodcon said:

…and told us all that he just had a luncheon with the UDub president a private suite in Husky Stadium and reminded us that we never played the game…

Hahahah!

Latest posts

Back