• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Banned

Can we add “Pissing match/contest” to this list? I don’t think I’ve ever heard it outside of non-football threads on eGriz complaining about non-football threads on eGriz. The term deserves to be in the mix.

CDAGRIZ said:
Can we add “Pissing match/contest” to this list? I don’t think I’ve ever heard it outside of non-football threads on eGriz complaining about non-football threads on eGriz. The term deserves to be in the mix.

grow up. you act like this is a bladder control and release competition, and not just the d*** measuring contest it is. please.

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:

grow up. you act like this is a bladder control and release competition, and not just the d*** measuring contest it is. please.

I read the other thread. Don’t be a pre-Madonna.

horribilisfan8184 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
This could be as close to perfection as we will see.

Sublety. Like Grand Funk on patriotism.

four young chiquitas in omaha... now, how am i supposed to interpret that? four young bananas waiting for the boys to return to the hotel? oh, the imagery.

CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:

in the olden days, the board was more sopicated, just like blondie was more sopicated than madonna. now it has more of a post-moderna feel.

i go way, way, back, my short p*ckered friends - all the way back to someone saying they were 47, but cut like a 21 year old.

take a wild guess who might've said that...

argh! said:
i go way, way, back, my short p*ckered friends - all the way back to someone saying they were 47, but cut like a 21 year old.

take a wild guess who might've said that...

Bob Hope?

The whole team was Band
https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1431022285532524544?s=20

CDAGRIZ said:
argh! said:

I loved the world pre-Madonna.

Back