• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcats DC suspended

Griz2k said:
#15 Fan said:
I'm not going to pay for the viewing rights of that rag, so I'm curious what an article out of Denver has ANYTHING to do with Flathead County LE officers resigning. When did they resign instead of being fired? Just curious as I've lived here my whole life and know nothing about 16 officers resigning. To me, that seems like it would have been the entire department, but again, just curious on the context....

I'm curious as well and maybe I didn't read far enough up in this thread, but how did we go from a cat coach getting a DUI to dirty cops in Kalispell?

It was a wild turn of events. Dude had some difficulty separating the concepts of termination and indefinite suspension.

CDAGRIZ said:
Griz2k said:
I'm curious as well and maybe I didn't read far enough up in this thread, but how did we go from a cat coach getting a DUI to dirty cops in Kalispell?

It was a wild turn of events. Dude had some difficulty separating the concepts of termination and indefinite suspension.

Hmmm...ok.

County attorneys in MT don’t do shit until they get the blood test back. Until they know the BAC, there really is nothing to discuss. Once they do get it, the whole tenor changes.

It’s like heavy betting before the flop.

So all this wait until the legal proce..blaaaah.

We already know MSC’s hand. Only question is if MSC will change course after the flop. If they continue to bluff…[spoil] :msugrad: :shit: :msugrad: :rule:

[/spoil]

garizzalies said:
County attorneys in MT don’t do shit until they get the blood test back. Until they know the BAC, there really is nothing to discuss. Once they do get it, the whole tenor changes.

We already know MSC’s hand. Only question is if MSC will change course after the flop. If they continue to bluff…[spoil] :msugrad: :shit: :msugrad: :rule:

[/spoil]

Does anyone know how Wyoming handled his second arrest for this offense? Wait, was it? No way…

https://www.wyomingnews.com/wyosports/university_of_wyoming/football/wyoming-suspends-safeties-coach-garza-after-dui-arrest/article_5d1d7b3c-7023-5841-9571-0291078151f9.html

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

[/spoil]

Does anyone know how Wyoming handled his second arrest for this offense? Wait, was it? No way…

https://www.wyomingnews.com/wyosports/university_of_wyoming/football/wyoming-suspends-safeties-coach-garza-after-dui-arrest/article_5d1d7b3c-7023-5841-9571-0291078151f9.html

Now that's some real expert sleuthing there, fine work CDA. Maybe you can start a petition to remove coach G? I'm certain all the legal staff at MSU would appreciate your knowledge & experience with legal matters......& trolling! :thumb:

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Now that's some real expert sleuthing there, fine work CDA. Maybe you can start a petition to remove coach G? I'm certain all the legal staff at MSU would appreciate your knowledge & experience with legal matters......& trolling! :thumb:

I just think the MSU response is cringe. I wish the actual man the best.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

Exactly. Alcoholism is a disease, and I hope he gets the help he clearly desperately needs.

But that in no way should prevent us from saying what’s obvious: the way msu has handled this is shameful.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Exactly. Alcoholism is a disease, and I hope he gets the help he clearly desperately needs.

But that in no way should prevent us from saying what’s obvious: the way msu has handled this is shameful.

Let's revisit this in a few weeks.........

Bear Spray said:
EverettGriz said:

You mean, after he's coached in some more games?

Why not just suspend him with pay until everything is handled legally?? Use actions detrimental to the team as the reason and ask him to step aside until it is all figured out. Much better look for everyone involved.

Mavman said:
Why not just suspend him with pay until everything is handled legally?? Use actions detrimental to the team as the reason and ask him to step aside until it is all figured out. Much better look for everyone involved.

The fact they haven't done this indicates msu simply does not see this as a serious issue, which is highly disturbing.

Bear Spray said:
EverettGriz said:

I sincerely hope he is completely innocent and fully exonerated. Shouldn't be coaching in the interim. Two completely different issues.

Latest posts

Back