• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Parker transfer portal

HelenaHandBasket said:
mtgrizrule said:
Yet more whining from you, that others aren't feeding information! How's that different than from the crap you're bitching about?

Could care less if you share info. My point, why post vague statements? If you know why, either share or be quiet. If you don't, why post a wild ass guess?

Uh, I wasn't making a wild ass guess.

HelenaHandBasket said:
HookedonGriz said:
The part where I said he’s leaving the Griz cause he’s not happy and something isn’t great. I was spot on. He left the Griz long before ha had a spot at PSU. He left because he had issues with the program.

Is this another " I got some inside info and will come be vague on eGriz" post or just another "see, my gut assumption was correct" without really knowing if that is true type of post?

Nope I sent you a PM.

HelenaHandBasket said:
mtgrizrule said:
Yet more whining from you, that others aren't feeding information! How's that different than from the crap you're bitching about?

Could care less if you share info. My point, why post vague statements? If you know why, either share or be quiet. If you don't, why post a wild ass guess?

Why don't you leave GrizRule alone? He's one of the best and most knowledgeable posters. Stop being your dick self. Post something of substance or some information for a change.

mthoopsfan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Why don't you leave GrizRule alone? He's one of the best and most knowledgeable posters. Stop being your dick self. Post something of substance or some information for a change.

My complaint with rules post was you either come and share or don't. But there is no reason to come leave vague posts based on things you know without providing the background info. If you can't share that info, maybe you shouldn't be saying anything.

HelenaHandBasket said:
mthoopsfan said:

My complaint with rules post was you either come and share or don't. But there is no reason to come leave vague posts based on things you know without providing the background info. If you can't share that info, maybe you shouldn't be saying anything.

That's not a good reason to be a dick to him. Try keeping it to yourself. Try posting something of value, as GrizRule doesn't frequently.

mthoopsfan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

That's not a good reason to be a dick to him. Try keeping it to yourself. Try posting something of value, as GrizRule doesn't frequently.

Thanks. Sorry, for not being sorry to feeding him information. Being an ass doesn't help the cause.

mtgrizrule said:
mthoopsfan said:

Thanks. Sorry, for not being sorry to feeding him information. Being an ass doesn't help the cause.

Seriously, I could fucking care less if you do or don't share anything. But why act like an ass and make a post that you would share but won't because you are afraid about your feelings getting hurt. Either share with some substance or shut the fuck up. Sorry if that is a difficult thing to grasp.

HelenaHandBasket said:
mtgrizrule said:

Seriously, I could f###[#] care less if you do or don't share anything. But why act like an ass and make a post that you would share but won't because you are afraid about your feelings getting hurt. Either share with some substance or shut the [#]f### up. Sorry if that is a difficult thing to grasp.

Why don't you share something or STFU? And if you don't have any info to share, why don't you STFU.

mthoopsfan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Seriously, I could f###[#] care less if you do or don't share anything. But why act like an ass and make a post that you would share but won't because you are afraid about your feelings getting hurt. Either share with some substance or shut the [#]f### up. Sorry if that is a difficult thing to grasp.

Why don't you share something or STFU? And if you don't have any info to share, why don't you STFU.

Too be honest, rule was only sharing that he wouldn't share because people hurt his feelings. Is that the kind of sharing that you are looking for?

HelenaHandBasket said:
mthoopsfan said:

Too be honest, rule was only sharing that he wouldn't share because people hurt his feelings. Is that the kind of sharing that you are looking for?

Most of Rule's posts are helpful and of substance. You two are opposites. You pick at posts and posters, and provide nothing of value, except on rare occasions. Rule has some info and understands the game better than almost everyone posting in this forum.

mthoopsfan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Most of Rule's posts are helpful and of substance. You two are opposites. You pick at posts and posters, and provide nothing of value, except on rare occasions. Rule has some info and understands the game better than almost everyone posting in this forum.

For the most part, I won't argue your view about Rules' posts. My comments were directed at a single post, the one where he said that he could share but won't share because people hurt his feelings. Why do you even make that post?

mthoopsfan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Parker is headed to Portland State.......not Beasley......why don't you quit lying about where our transfers are going....and STFU!!???

HelenaHandBasket said:
mthoopsfan said:

For the most part, I won't argue your view about Rules' posts. My comments were directed at a single post, the one where he said that he could share but won't share because people hurt his feelings. Why do you even make that post?

Let me make this clear. I never posted, that my feelings were hurt. I got pissed at a very long series of solid informative posters being bashed, name calling, and WAY too much childish bullshit toward one another. With time, some good posters left. I spoke with a few of them. Some time later, I chose to not feed info here, being a few too many posters were absolute asses to too many. Rather than subject myself to it more, I cut back on informative posts. Since, I have kept my posts to that of strategy, personnel, analytic, etc. After this recent BS, I'll likely stick to that.

There's a right way and wrong way to address things. One poster was smart enough to just send a pm, politely asking what I knew. He was polite and respectful. I won't get into more details than that. Just an example, of how to properly handle something like this.

Sorry, I don't get into the jackassery here. I hope, that better clarifies things. Let's try moving forward, with some class and respect.

Mousegriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Parker is headed to Portland State.......not Beasley......why don't you quit lying about where our transfers are going....and STFU!!???

I didn't say Beasley was headed to Portland St. Why don't you read what I said. Ha. In any event, most of UM's guard these days seem pretty much the same to me and fungible. Too slight, not tall enough, can't take over a game to win it, can't score at will on a drive (not strong enough), and can't make enough contested 3 pointers.

mthoopsfan said:
Mousegriz said:

I didn't say Beasley was headed to Portland St. Why don't you read what I said. Ha. In any event, most of UM's guard these days seem pretty much the same to me and fungible. Too slight, not tall enough, can't take over a game to win it, can't score at will on a drive (not strong enough), and can't make enough contested 3 pointers.

Your quote from the Beasley thread........

"Yes, if he didn't like playing, didn't like his teammates, didn't have any close friends, hadn't met many other people, didn't have a group of female friends or a girlfriend, and didn't like UM, then his college experience was different than mine. Do you suppose it's all going to start happening for him at Portland St?"

Mousegriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Your quote from the Beasley thread........

"Yes, if he didn't like playing, didn't like his teammates, didn't have any close friends, hadn't met many other people, didn't have a group of female friends or a girlfriend, and didn't like UM, then his college experience was different than mine. Do you suppose it's all going to start happening for him at Portland St?"

Where did I say he was "headed" to PSU, which is what you said I said? I didn't say headed. I only asked it was going to start happening there. Are you unaware what the word "ha" means? My god, what's wrong with you? I must really have gotten your goat and continue to do so, with the way you chase me around, pointing out typos, etc. Life must be tough for you.

Parker has been to 5 different schools in less than 6 years now. See a trend? I liked the guy, but this is the new landscape of D1 hoops-you're gonna have guys that transfer every year because of THEIR issues and easy transfer rules. I don't take it personally.

Zirg said:
Parker has been to 5 different schools in less than 6 years now. See a trend? I liked the guy, but this is the new landscape of D1 hoops-you're gonna have guys that transfer every year because of THEIR issues and easy transfer rules. I don't take it personally.

You're a little mistaken here. Collegiate wise, he will have played for 3 NCAA D1 teams, St Mary's, Montana, and PSU. He did his 1 pre grad portal transfer, then he did the common grad transfer.

Players are only allowed 1 pre grad transfer with immediate eligibility. If they want more than 1, their school at the time has to give them permission, otherwise they sit. That's my understanding at least.

I hope they leave the grad transfer as is. I do think, it would be wise to change the pre grad transfer rules though.

Under current guidelines, many athletes won't learn loyalty or how to handle diversity.

mtgrizrule said:
Zirg said:

You're a little mistaken here. Collegiate wise, he will have played for 3 NCAA D1 teams, St Mary's, Montana, and PSU. He did his 1 pre grad portal transfer, then he did the common grad transfer.

Players are only allowed 1 pre grad transfer with immediate eligibility. If they want more than 1, their school at the time has to give them permission, otherwise they sit. That's my understanding at least.

I hope they leave the grad transfer as is. I do think, it would be wise to change the pre grad transfer rules though.

Under current guidelines, many athletes won't learn loyalty or how to handle diversity.

It was Sacred Heart, not St. Mary's, but I agree with everything else. Loyalty is not what it use to be for many, and is my main point, not to disparage Cam.

Back