• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Parker transfer portal

Zirg said:
mtgrizrule said:
You're a little mistaken here. Collegiate wise, he will have played for 3 NCAA D1 teams, St Mary's, Montana, and PSU. He did his 1 pre grad portal transfer, then he did the common grad transfer.

Players are only allowed 1 pre grad transfer with immediate eligibility. If they want more than 1, their school at the time has to give them permission, otherwise they sit. That's my understanding at least.

I hope they leave the grad transfer as is. I do think, it would be wise to change the pre grad transfer rules though.

Under current guidelines, many athletes won't learn loyalty or how to handle diversity.

It was Sacred Heart, not St. Mary's, but I agree with everything else. Loyalty is not what it use to be for many, and is my main point, not to disparage Cam.

Thanks for the correction. Not sure why I posted St Mary's.

mtgrizrule said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
For the most part, I won't argue your view about Rules' posts. My comments were directed at a single post, the one where he said that he could share but won't share because people hurt his feelings. Why do you even make that post?

Let me make this clear. I never posted, that my feelings were hurt. I got pissed at a very long series of solid informative posters being bashed, name calling, and WAY too much childish bullshit toward one another. With time, some good posters left. I spoke with a few of them. Some time later, I chose to not feed info here, being a few too many posters were absolute asses to too many. Rather than subject myself to it more, I cut back on informative posts. Since, I have kept my posts to that of strategy, personnel, analytic, etc. After this recent BS, I'll likely stick to that.

There's a right way and wrong way to address things. One poster was smart enough to just send a pm, politely asking what I knew. He was polite and respectful. I won't get into more details than that. Just an example, of how to properly handle something like this.

Sorry, I don't get into the jackassery here. I hope, that better clarifies things. Let's try moving forward, with some class and respect.

I agree with you on the high level of jackassery that has invaded this board as of late. If I had a nickel for every time I wanted to block the posts of people like WyominGriz, I'd be able to retire somewhere warm. Sheesh!!!!

CopperGold14 said:
mtgrizrule said:
Let me make this clear. I never posted, that my feelings were hurt. I got pissed at a very long series of solid informative posters being bashed, name calling, and WAY too much childish bullshit toward one another. With time, some good posters left. I spoke with a few of them. Some time later, I chose to not feed info here, being a few too many posters were absolute asses to too many. Rather than subject myself to it more, I cut back on informative posts. Since, I have kept my posts to that of strategy, personnel, analytic, etc. After this recent BS, I'll likely stick to that.

There's a right way and wrong way to address things. One poster was smart enough to just send a pm, politely asking what I knew. He was polite and respectful. I won't get into more details than that. Just an example, of how to properly handle something like this.

Sorry, I don't get into the jackassery here. I hope, that better clarifies things. Let's try moving forward, with some class and respect.

I agree with you on the high level of jackassery that has invaded this board as of late. If I had a nickel for every time I wanted to block the posts of people like WyominGriz, I'd be able to retire somewhere warm. Sheesh!!!!
Retire from what? You’re moms basement :lol:

wyomingriz said:
CopperGold14 said:
Retire from what? You’re moms basement :lol:

Good for you WYGriz, you must be taking adult education classes in English. You only made two grammatical errors in your post this time.

Back