• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caption this photo:

6jtpdl.jpg

6jtsgz.jpg

This is the second hillbilly pic of a bubcat from the MSC @ TT game to review.
Tallboy beer ✅
Custom Bubcat hillbilly/hippy-manbun-holder ✅
Nipple poking through Carhartt clip ✅
Flaming skull tatt ✅

garizzalies said:
6jtsgz.jpg

Tallboy beer ✅
Flaming skull tatt ✅

-10000 line that homeboy has some type of Camaro. Looks a bit young for an 80s IROC-Z with bubbly tint on the windows; my money’s on a late 1990s model with the racing stripes.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
6jtsgz.jpg

Tallboy beer ✅
Flaming skull tatt ✅

-10000 line that homeboy has some type of Camaro. Looks a bit young for an 80s IROC-Z with bubbly tint on the windows; my money’s on a late 1990s model with the racing stripes.

Original color was red but he had to replace the front passenger fender and passenger door with some blue ones he bought at a Pull A Parts cus he tried to run a semi off the road while asleep at the wheel early one morning about 3am.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Original color was red but he had to replace the front passenger fender and passenger door with some blue ones he bought at a Pull A Parts cus he tried to run a semi off the road while asleep at the wheel early one morning about 3am.

Oh, so you also know him? Menthols and Mountain Dew all day, baby! Black Velvet all night.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
6jtsgz.jpg

Tallboy beer ✅
Flaming skull tatt ✅

I'm guessing T-tops, but he never removes them because he cannot get them back on correctly and then they leak.

(also, is that picture legit, 'cause DAMN!)

6he635.jpg

6jtsgz.jpg

Both pics are 100% legit. Both of these dudes traveled and rep’d the bubcats at the same FBS game. I think the bubs travel for another FBS game again this year. Can’t wait to see what comes out of the woodwork

If a bubcat ever argues about a dirty hippy in Missoula, give him Exhibit A and B here.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I'm guessing T-tops, but he never removes them because he cannot get them back on correctly and then they leak.

(also, is that picture legit, 'cause DAMN!)

Garizz, you know what to do:

OIP.TXYTWSIrMq0KURry3RNAagHaFj

HookedonGriz said:
garizzalies said:
10 gallon foam hat……………………...$24.99.00
MSC crusader flag…………..……………$19.99.00
Flying to TX to see my cats get curb stomped by the buffaloes…………………..………………….$5,687.50
Having an existential moment during the game to reflect on my poor life choices…….priceless.

This one wins!
+1

I want you all to start posting pics. I need more material, and posting a pic is super simple, I promise. It’s literally copy/paste. If I can do it while on the phone/toilet, anyone can, from Spanks to Hot-dish. People think I’m some kind of photoshop wizard and it is so far from the truth.

Here’s how to post a pic. Do a search on google for anything you want. Let’s say “bobcat fart”. Press enter.

Tap on google’s images tab. It will give you all pictures to chose from. Pick out your favorite one and tap and hold on the pic. iPhones will give you a copy option. Press copy.

Start a new post on egriz. Press the image button. It looks like a little scenic kodak picture icon above the emoji’s. Then press enter 5-6 times. This will give you space between the “img” entries in the post. Tap in that space; it usually takes me a couple taps in the space. iPhones will give you a paste option. Press paste.

Now press “preview” to see your post before you “submit” it. If you see your pic, it worked, and you can press submit.

Now go get me some pics!!

BTW, here’s my favorite “bobcat fart” pic:
CGW1XlhWoAEKOSU.jpg

Back