• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caption this photo:

:cry:
garizzalies said:
6hkxwp.jpg

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Did you steal that goldfish from Luke? He wants it back, you know.

An interesting note, we once met at the American Bar in San Coulee for a mating of our Goldfish. It was soon discovered that Luke’s mutant fish had both male and female genitalia. I finished my delicious and ginormous ham and cheese sandwich and told Luke and his goldfish that apparently they could go [#]f### themselves.

Neither of them have responded back to my multiple texts since that day.

I can only imagine Luke -- who claims not to read eGriz (Hey Luke!) -- had plenty to say about your hermaphroditic bigotry toward his beloved DataPoint, but chose to take the high road.

Speaking of roads, in order to take the one to San Coulee, you gotta really want to. No getting there by accident.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
An interesting note, we once met at the American Bar in San Coulee for a mating of our Goldfish. It was soon discovered that Luke’s mutant fish had both male and female genitalia. I finished my delicious and ginormous ham and cheese sandwich and told Luke and his goldfish that apparently they could go [#]f### themselves.

Neither of them have responded back to my multiple texts since that day.

I can only imagine Luke -- who claims not to read eGriz (Hey Luke!) -- had plenty to say about your hermaphroditic bigotry toward his beloved DataPoint, but chose to take the high road.

Speaking of roads, in order to take the one to San Coulee, you gotta really want to. No getting there by accident.

Sometimes, I lie awake and wonder if Luke was Swilly.

HookedonGriz said:
garizzalies said:

I could watch this absolute debacle every single day

I'm sure you do, and every single night

just like you didn't miss a single minuet of that game pining away thinking " why oh why did the ncaa have it in for the gris and have to put them on the hard side of the bracket"..

What could have been, right karen

I love how the back ref initially signals incomplete pass or maybe missed FG but then realizes there is no signal for a FFGPTB.

Can you imagine drawing up that play, taking the time to install and practice it, and actually calling it on the opening drive of the NC game?

You’d think that after the holder caught the bus back from Polson where he landed after that block, he’d have marched into Sixx’s office and told him he was quitting if they ever called that again.

Hey, maybe that’s what happened to purple hoody guy!!

Latest posts

Back