• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caption this photo:

Love how #39 knocks the ball out of Ford’s hand 9.98 yards deep in the end zone as Ford was dropping it anyway. Got eem good.

I asked this a few years back and didn’t get an answer, so here it goes again: Is MSU the only ‘state’ college in DI to have only the capital letter of the state on its helmets?

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:
I could watch this absolute debacle every single day

I'm sure you do, and every single night

just like you didn't miss a single minuet of that game pining away thinking " why oh why did the ncaa have it in for the gris and have to put them on the hard side of the bracket"..

What could have been, right karen

Oh fer cute….fatty mcstuffins on egriz for the 12th time today. Your momma gave me an extra gravy boat to bring home to you because she said you’re very confused with your transition….from a cats fan to a bison fan….and also the one to a Karen. I’ll get some dots pretzels from her next time.

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:
I'm sure you do, and every single night

just like you didn't miss a single minuet of that game pining away thinking " why oh why did the ncaa have it in for the gris and have to put them on the hard side of the bracket"..

What could have been, right karen

Oh fer cute….fatty mcstuffins on egriz for the 12th time today. Your momma gave me an extra gravy boat to bring home to you because she said you’re very confused with your transition….from a cats fan to a bison fan….and also the one to a Karen. I’ll get some dots pretzels from her next time.

Lets' see fatty=1
Your momma=2
Gravy boat=3
Accusation of a cat fan=4...

All the classics. From the '70s'

At least your consistent and boring so you've got that going for you...I'm sure you've never heard that before... lets' try and see if you can do better next time....

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Lets' see fatty=1
Your momma=2
Gravy boat=3

At least your consistent and boring so you've got that going for you...I'm sure you've never heard that before... lets' try and see if you can do better next time....

Your favorite team is the bobcats.

RainierGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:
Lets' see fatty=1
Your momma=2
Gravy boat=3

Your favorite team is the bobcats.

God, just reading that sentence gave me the willies.

CDAGRIZ said:
I asked this a few years back and didn’t get an answer, so here it goes again: Is MSU the only ‘state’ college in DI to have only the capital letter of the state on its helmets?

I went through them all, and sure enough, the Bobs are the only 'state' that only has the state's letter on its helmets. Hilarious. The closest one to it is South Carolina State which features a big 'S' and has a bulldog wearing a sweater with 'SC' on it, so the 'S' likely stands for 'state'.

s-l300.jpg

Maybe something like Miss. State might make more sense? Just a thought.

s-l640.jpg

Finally, regarding the foam hat. Doesn't Miami have a "turnover chain" that a player who forces a turnover gets to wear on the sidelines? I think MSU should do that with the hat, only it's for a player who commits a turnover.

garizzalies said:
Maybe instead of adding “state” or an “S” they can use their real name with a “C” for college
6j6uc4.jpg

6j6uif.jpg

I like it. MC. They could have events with MC Sixx rockin’ the mic with lyrics like, “I wanna rock right now. I’m Coach Sixx, and I came to get down. 1040 versus 1040A, and help you transferring your IRA.”

It could work.

garizzalies said:
Maybe instead of adding “state” or an “S” they can use their real name with a “C” for college
6j6uc4.jpg

6j6uif.jpg

So correct me if I’m wrong but students in Bozo hang around the Strand Union Building (SUB) so…………….when they were hanging around the Associated Students Store ……………………??

Sighting a la derecha. I just googled “msu Bobcat fans” to get some more material for Garizz and thought t-shirt-over-head guy was wearing one. I clicked and then saw the gem.

613daadaea953.image.jpg

Do they use a giant hat on The Shit Pond like a pool cover? We also need to know if they put one on the inflatable Bobcat head they run through for pregame. Only one way to find out.

CDAGRIZ said:
Do they use a giant hat on The Shit Pond like a pool cover? We also need to know if they put one on the inflatable Bobcat head they run through for pregame. Only one way to find out.

Inquiring minds want to know…

Back