• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats regular season predictions

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SAC, which one do you guys call the "West Sideline" again? I'm trying to get a visual.
:lol:

Drives me crazy too.

That is why I described it the way I did.... It is the booster side, that has the skyboxes above it.

SACCAT66 said:
ilovethecats said:

Drives me crazy too.

That is why I described it the way I did.... It is the booster side, that has the skyboxes above it.
It's the worst when giving directions to people not familiar with the stadium. East and West are out the window. So you end up saying stupid stuff like "skybox" side or "opposite of the skyboxes" :-?

ilovethecats said:
SACCAT66 said:
It's the worst when giving directions to people not familiar with the stadium. East and West are out the window. So you end up saying stupid stuff like "skybox" side or "opposite of the skyboxes" :-?

Would rust side vs. non-rust side work?

SACCAT66 said:
ilovethecats said:

Drives me crazy too.

Got it. So people walk through there to get to the "other side"? Like the pee bleachers? Or just the another section on the same side. Google Earth shows that there's another tunnel on the booster side further down toward that modular piece that almost touches the stadium. Do they just not know about that one?

Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:

Would rust side vs. non-rust side work?

Rough winter. I'm not sure there is a non-rust side anymore.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Got it. So people walk through there to get to the "other side"? Like the pee bleachers? Or just the another section on the same side. Google Earth shows that there's another tunnel on the booster side further down toward that modular piece that almost touches the stadium. Do they just not know about that one?

They know about it, but to get there you have to walk about 20 feet... Drunk college girls already walk like baby giraffes, so they want the quickest way possible I guess... I have spent more time explaining this that it took me to write the entire review.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

giphy.gif

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

They know about it, but to get there you have to walk about 20 feet... Drunk college girls already walk like baby giraffes, so they want the quickest way possible I guess... I have spent more time explaining this that it took me to write the entire review.

I'm just picturing a bunch of future traindrivers of America thinking the most efficient way to get to their seats is to take the wrong tunnel and cut through a bunch of annoyed people. I pray for our future cargo.

The Bobcat Athletic s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶i̶o̶r̶i̶t̶y̶ Complex seems to be coming along nicely. Just about done with construction and Tidying up the place a bit.
NiMfNl9.jpeg

Bobcats will lose at Wyoming, they will lose all hard road games, and they will shit the bed to one team at home. That would put them at 6-5. They are a good team but their schedule is very unfavorable. New coach, new sceme and long layoff doesn't help them.

The ole neighbor had a bunch to say the other night. I saw him out pressure washing a tree stump and I knew something was up. He was wearing his usual summer attire—carharts, Cher boots, and an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt.

He said he went to MSC’s practice recently. I figured he made the trip for Costco purposes and that he happened to stumble into a practice but he said it was actually the opposite. At first, that sounded crazy but then I remembered who I was talking to.

He tried to act all excited but I could tell it was just a facade. Something was not right. He said the Bubs will not be known as a defensive team under coach V-6; instead, they will be the best offensive team in the country. He tried to pretend that he liked this move.

I thought that seemed like quite the switcharoo from choacharoo but he assured me that practice was now very laid back compared to Choach and there was no hootin-&-hollerin. In fact, he said there was a lot of standing around and they don’t even have to run from one drill/station to the next. :?

Sounds like Coach Sixx is off and running. Or, well, at least off I guess.

SACCAT66 said:
ilovethecats said:

Drives me crazy too.

Serious question, Sac. Since you are one of the only posters on eGriz that seems to know anything about Bobcat Stadium/Reno Sales Stadium :eek: :shock: , or whatever it's current name is, how and why was the place located NW to SE or whatever it is? Again, this is a serious question.

garizzalies said:
The ole neighbor had a bunch to say the other night. I saw him out pressure washing a tree stump and I knew something was up. He was wearing his usual summer attire—carharts, Cher boots, and an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt.

He said he went to MSC’s practice recently. I figured he made the trip for Costco purposes and that he happened to stumble into a practice but he said it was actually the opposite. At first, that sounded crazy but then I remembered who I was talking to.

He tried to act all excited but I could tell it was just a facade. Something was not right. He said the Bubs will not be known as a defensive team under coach V-6; instead, they will be the best offensive team in the country. He tried to pretend that he liked this move.

I thought that seemed like quite the switcharoo from choacharoo but he assured me that practice was now very laid back compared to Choach and there was no hootin-&-hollerin. In fact, he said there was a lot of standing around and they don’t even have to run from one drill/station to the next. :?

Now, this? This could have legs. In the words of the great Ron Ash ordering a steak: "Well done, man."

garizzalies said:

I heard that Sixx had a blowout argument during the first practice with the offensive coordinator. He was quoted as saying, in a slightly elevated volume,

“Gosh darn it. Sorry, Boys, I shouldn’t cuss. When we run outside the tackles we’re playing that spread baloney. That’s not Sixx-ball and that’s not cat-ball.

All of you have studied the comprehensive offensive playbook. I expect you to stick to all 3-pages of it.”

He then gave himself a lap for using foul language.

3-7-77 said:
SACCAT66 said:

Serious question, Sac. Since you are one of the only posters on eGriz that seems to know anything about Bobcat Stadium/Reno Sales Stadium :eek: :shock: , or whatever it's current name is, how and why was the place located NW to SE or whatever it is? Again, this is a serious question.

And where does Merkel come in?

AZGrizFan said:
3-7-77 said:

And where does Merkel come in?

Not sure who Merkel is... Do you mean Martel? Merkel was maybe the sons mistress. As for why the stadium is built that way, I really don't know, but will see if I can find out.

indian-outlaw said:
Bobcats will lose at Wyoming, they will lose all hard road games, and they will shit the bed to one team at home. That would put them at 6-5. They are a good team but their schedule is very unfavorable. New coach, new sceme and long layoff doesn't help them.

Cats may lose to Wyoming (FBS VS FCS is never good)... But I think they will win at least 2 of the 3 hard road games on the schedule. My prediction is 9-2 if we play like I think that we can... 8-3 if we stumble on 2 of the 3 road games.... I don't see us losing to any of the teams we play at home, but you just never know.

garizzalies said:

this is funny stuff to me.....had me at "pressure washing a tree stump" ... :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back