• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats regular season predictions

SACCAT66 said:
Just going to sneak this in here..... SSSHHHH......

A Look at my beloved Cats 2021 Football team by position...

QB... Considered to be the strongest, and best, group at any school that uses a pigskin as the ball... Our Back-up was picked to be a team captain, so that just shows that the Back-up could very well be better than the starter. The starting QB comes in from North Carolina State and may not be the best thrower in the room (Still best thrower of any starting college QB in Montana) he can flat out athletic things up... He will be unstoppable in the backfield with the weapons he will be able to use... FYI, the best QB on the team is probably the 3rd or 4th string guy... Scrappy young kid from Butte, who Choate already tried to move to Safety twice

RB's.... Considered to be the strongest, and best, group at any school that uses a pigskin as a ball.... Ifanse is the best Running back in the FCS, NAY... The COUNTRY!!! Top speed is topless, hard nosed is saying it nicely, and would take your Mom Dorathy Mantooth out for a nice Steak dinner and ALWAYS call her again... He is actually what Madden judges their RB ability and scores off of.... How close the NFL running back comes to being as good as he is... None are 100. Behind him is Jaharie Martin, who only broke every Florida Power Lifting record... Not known for his speed (he is only the 2nd fastest RB in NCAA) he will knock a defenders dick in the dirt, or their Jock strap, do they still wear Jockstraps? I will have to get back to you on that... Then you have the "SCAT backs" in Lane Sumner (who has a really hot Girlfriend that gets really drunk and games, and thinks that we care that she dates him) and true freshman Elijah Elliot. Both will play a lot this year, and any one of them would start for most if not all the Big Sky teams.

WR's.... Considered to be the strongest, and best, group at any school that uses a pigskin as a ball... We have them, but don't need them

O-Line... Considered to be the strongest, and best, group at any school that uses a pigskin as a ball... We did lose a couple starters to the SEC, but really, that was their only option of seeing the field, because they weren't going to at MSU. They will be great at opening holes for our RB's and opening doors for old ladies (that is how nice they are). 3 deep at every spot... Just DOLA (whatever in the hell that even means)

D-Line...Considered to be the strongest, and best, group at any school that uses a pigskin as a ball... Williams will William, Benson going to Benson. I expect that Benson will have AT LEAST one fumble recovery against the griz... He seems to every year. Remember when he got that one on the 1/2 yard line after Choate called a perfectly legal Time out?? You remember

LB's... Considered to be the strongest, and best, group at any school that uses a pigskin as a ball... TA is healthy, and with O'reilly, and Askelson by his side, you really will be calling MSU LBU (linebacker University...That is what LBU stands for). All Montana line-up, it is what Bobby's wet dream would be... (What grown man still goes by Bobby by the way...RIP Bobby Bowden). Again, the 2nd string is probably better, minus TA, but they just need to wait their turn... Ricky Bobby didn't start his very 1st time on the track, and he PISSED Excellence

Secondary... Considered to be the strongest, and best, group at any school that uses a pigskin as a ball... We lose a couple good ones, but bring in some amazing transfers in Manning and Webb. This actually could be the best Secondary I have seen in 45 years of following the Blue and Gold. Speed...Speed and MORE SPEED!!! Great Hands, and a knack for getting to the ball and making it our ball instead of the team that had the balls, ball...

Special Teams... We don't have a coach for this... YET STILL Considered to be the strongest, and best, group at any school that uses a pigskin as a ball... We probably won't ever have to actually punt, BUT IF WE DO we have the 2019 #1 punter in all of High School Football (yeah, he actually is, look up Bryce Leighton... I will wait). As for field goals, we will rely on one of 2 freshman, one a transfer from Kent State (they are probably known for their amazing kickers... I don't really know, I thought it was just a school where cops shoot students). Glessner is another great option, but is young, and hasn't faced any real College type pressure. I don't see us not scoring a TD every time we have the ball, so only expect to see them on extra points, where we should just go for 2 every time with TA...But I digress

Couple follow up players to keep an eye on... TE's Ryan Lonergan and Snell (I won't spell his 1st name, because it has 2 r's and a y... It is just pretentious and I will not.

A beloved miss-quote in Canadian TV history

"I take my head off to you"

I could see the cats beating wyoming and losing to Drake. It is just a very cat thing to do.
I also will not predict their season but if the over under was 6 wins , I would take the over.

Latest posts

Back