• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats regular season predictions

Phat Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Is this the same guy who shot puts rainbows and can’t make it three games without getting hurt? I love that he’s the Bobcat QB. It’s so fitting.

Sorry girls. Every past griz player I've talk to, wishes he was in Missoula. But, keep up your silly bullshit. Butte kid, who hates your asses. I know it hurts. Put some Robitussin on it.

For sure I’d take him. He’d make a nice little back-up WR. Depth is important.

Phat Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Is this the same guy who shot puts rainbows and can’t make it three games without getting hurt? I love that he’s the Bobcat QB. It’s so fitting.

Sorry girls. Every past griz player I've talk to, wishes he was in Missoula. But, keep up your silly bullshit. Butte kid, who hates your asses. I know it hurts. Put some Robitussin on it.
Absorbing a beatdown like they had to take on 11/20 can do that to you. He'll have some more of those.

kemajic said:
Phat Cat said:
Absorbing a beatdown like they had to take on 11/20 can do that to you. He'll have some more of those.

So, Tommy was the QB in Missoula that day? They handing out free weed down at Stillwater golf course?

Phat Cat said:
kemajic said:

So, Tommy was the QB in Missoula that day? They handing out free weed down at Stillwater golf course?
Some. He ran 7 times out of the Wildcat for 27 yards. Played in the slot a lot, caught one for 4 yards. Zero impact on the game; part of an offense that rolled up 204 yards total offense and couldn't score a TD until 7 seconds left in the game against the 2's. He wasn't trusted to do more. Had to smart.

kemajic said:
Phat Cat said:
Some. He ran 7 times out of the Wildcat for 27 yards. Played in the slot a lot, caught one for 4 yards. Zero impact on the game; part of an offense that rolled up 204 yards total offense and couldn't score a TD until 7 seconds left in the game against the 2's. He wasn't trusted to do more. Had to smart.

You'll like him a lot more this year in Bozeman. Who's running the show for you this year? That's right. The kid from that high powered UNLV. Lol..... good luck. I'll take the Butte kid. He's going to rip the Big Sky a new ass. I can't wait!

Phat Cat said:
kemajic said:

You'll like him a lot more this year in Bozeman. Who's running the show for you this year? That's right. The kid from that high powered UNLV. Lol..... good luck. I'll take the Butte kid. He's going to rip the Big Sky a new ass. I can't wait!

??? Who exactly are you talking about? There isn’t a single player on our roster from UNLV. There is a QB transfer from San Diego State and a QB transfer from Oregon that will compete for the Job, but this team has zero players from UNLV

Phat Cat said:

Diarrhea or just really bad gas? Either way, there's got to be a doctor that can help him with that.

Phat Cat said:
kemajic said:

No, he wasn’t good enough to be the QB. He had to wait for the poor bastard in front of him to quit before he finally got a chance to play. You can thank the Griz for putting that quit in him. I’m sure he was thanking God he didn’t have to endure what your true starting QB went through, considering how easy he gets injured.

On a side note, your so poor at being a troll, you make insulting your sorry team too easy.

Phat Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh, fuck! He’s a Butte kid?! For reals? How does he do in big games?

DoubleNicks said:
Phat Cat said:

Diarrhea or just really bad gas? Either way, there's got to be a doctor that can help him with that.

Hey, he’s a Butte kid. Bozeman fans are so funny. They convince themselves whatever they have is the best when it sucks. See, e.g. Coach Sixx, the Butte Kid, etc. It would be kind of cool to live that way for awhile. It would be fun to get super stoked when a TGI Friday’s opened at the airport or something.

Phat Cat said:
kemajic said:

Is he gonna get hurt, or be a complete non-factor again? Both?

Phat Cat said:
kemajic said:

Come on man, if you're gonna try to smack talk, try not to faceplant this badly. :lol:

Back