• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate now the leader at Boise???

ilovethecats said:
kemajic said:
Sure, you want to be the judge. With a fraction of the resources that either MT school provides, BB had EWU at or near the top of the BSC every year and won a NC. When your boy does that, you may have an argument. Meanwhile we need to be concerned about CPSLO.

We could do the same thing with EWU's "student athletes". :cool:

That would be a tall order with Kupp playing DLine and Shoota being the punter, but, who knows?

ilovethecats said:
kemajic said:
Sure, you want to be the judge. With a fraction of the resources that either MT school provides, BB had EWU at or near the top of the BSC every year and won a NC. When your boy does that, you may have an argument. Meanwhile we need to be concerned about CPSLO.

Speculation. CPSLO has tougher student requirements than either MT school, so we'll see how he can do down there.

33fejf.jpg

tg8q18jhb4s41.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

That would be a tall order with Kupp playing DLine and Shoota being the punter, but, who knows?

That is a vastly underrated post right there. :clap: :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:
Hmmm. I don’t know. Like his wit I guess. His posts are funny. Even if they are classless comments about the best coach in the conference....

I think it’s because I poked fun at Genesis. Argh is a pretty big Phil Collins fan. Sorry, Argh!

genesis? phil collins? if you wanted to torture me, perhaps drive me out of my mind and force me into confessing something i didn't do, just threaten to make me to listen to either. even just thinking about the gawd awful sounds phil collins has produced in his lifetime makes my skin crawl. you've really gone and hurt my feelings here, cda.

What are you trying to do, argh? Phil Collins, gawd! Actually agree with you. What is the world coming to? :lol: :roll:

Back