• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate now the leader at Boise???

:lol:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
The proof is he has done excellent in recruiting quality players that fit the culture he’s has established. They play hard and they are tough as the Griz have seen over the last four years.

Were those players recruited before he publicly tried and failed to bolt to another program, or after?

😂😂😂the Griz will continue to experience his recruiting over the next few years. It will not be good for the guys in pink!

bigsky33 said:
:lol:
CDAGRIZ said:
Were those players recruited before he publicly tried and failed to bolt to another program, or after?

😂😂😂the Griz will continue to experience his recruiting over the next few years. It will not be good for the guys in pink!

So......before, then?

bigsky33 said:
PlayerRep said:
Is this true? "Recruits want to play for a coach that is so highly thought of and successful."

How do you know that? Just curious. That wasn't the case when I was recruited, back in the day. It wasn't the case for either of my sons who were recruited for football.

The proof is he has done excellent in recruiting quality players that fit the culture he’s has established. They play hard and they are tough as the Griz have seen over the last four years.

The proof is that you don't know what you're talking about.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:
C’mon, PR! Imagine sitting in your living room with a HC who tells you about the program, etc., and then drops this: “I’m highly thought of. So much so that I wanted the job at Boise and got rejected, but they interviewed me, darn it. I’m all in on the program now because it’s my only option, but maybe with your son’s help I can get a better job somewhere very soon.”

How could you not tell your son to commit then and there after that pitch?

There's so many reasons kids want to play for Choate and MSU, but regardless of the incessant trolling here, the facts speak for themselves. Kids love hot, football loving milfs. He's obviously doing something right, after all, he's pounded the living sh!t out of the Griz. 4 years ago - that team was small & learning a new system and culture. There's no way they beat the Griz with 9 pass attempts, & 2 completions, challenging them to stop the run. They were tougher, believed, and were better coached. Troll away. I'll take MSU's trajectory the last 4 years every day vs UM's. Oh, just so you know, MSU is going to run the ball down your team's throat this fall (no way do we play this spring).

Shall we bet $100 on the next game?

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
So......before, then?

Do you mean back in the day? 😂😂😂

IDK, I was a just wondering if the recruits to which you refer were signed before he tried and failed to jump ship to bluer pastures. I guess, however, you think he didn’t want to leave at all, as you said the fact that he tried to leave and failed an “insane characterization”.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

IDK, I was a just wondering if the recruits to which you refer were signed before he tried and failed to jump ship to bluer pastures. I guess, however, you think he didn’t want to leave at all, as you said the fact that he tried to leave and failed an “insane characterization”.

How many drinks have you had tonight? You do not make any sense at all. Are you always this confused? Something so simple has you really flummoxed. Is it Tequila you are drinking? 😂😂😂. You have him jumping ships going to bluer pastures. Ships to pastures. Hmmmm! That he tried to leave but failed? Was he held captive at MSU? It appears you have a mystery novel you are writing. Keep it going my friend. You are on your way to the NYT Best Seller list!

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

How many drinks have you had tonight? You do not make any sense at all. Are you always this confused? Something so simple has you really flummoxed. Is it Tequila you are drinking? 😂😂😂. You have him jumping ships going to bluer pastures. Ships to pastures. Hmmmm! That he tried to leave but failed? Was he held captive at MSU? It appears you have a mystery novel you are writing. Keep it going my friend. You are on your way to the NYT Best Seller list!

How many drinks have you had?

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I’ll dumb it down for you:
1. Did he try to get the Boise job?
2. Did he get the Boise job?
3. What color is Boise’s field?

One word answers will work just fine. And if you have never heard the idiom “jumping ship”, then I don’t even know what I can do to help save for recommending that you wear a helmet when you go outside.

PlayerRep said:
bigsky33 said:

How many drinks have you had?

I’ve had a million. :party:

ilovethecats said:
Man, it might just be the 7 bottles of vino, but this thread is excellent!

You’re the absolute best, man! I mean that. It might be the seven bottles of tequila(?), or the three Diet Squirts talking, but I mean that. Have yourself a night.

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

You’re the absolute best, man! I mean that. It might be the seven bottles of tequila(?), or the three Diet Squirts talking, but I mean that. Have yourself a night.
Diet Squirt is getting really hard to find.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Diet Squirt is getting really hard to find.

Squirt, the champagne of Frescas.

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

I was so disappointed when I learned the MSU fight song did NOT say "We've got the 'VIN', we're here to win....

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
So......before, then?

After sleeping off the Diet Squirts, I realized your issue is that you don’t know how punctuation works. Sorry for making fun of you. You keep trucking, man. You’ll get it. Anything is possible.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I was so disappointed when I learned the MSU fight song did NOT say "We've got the 'VIN', we're here to win....

Ha! Imagine my surprise a few years ago when someone on here definitively proved that “vim” is Latin slang for piss. It was vim and vigor, but it really meant piss and vigor, which evolved into piss and vinegar. But vim meant piss. Interesting stuff!

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

What kind of tequila? I have a pretty nice collection. My new favorite is Tears of Llorona. If you haven’t tried it you must. Incredible.

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:
What kind of tequila? I have a pretty nice collection. My new favorite is Tears of Llorona. If you haven’t tried it you must. Incredible.

https://tearsofllorona.mx/tears-of-llorona/

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Thx, homie. I was joking bc Ol’ BS33 thought I was tequila drunk yesterday. Not much of a drinker anymore, but I’ll always give the good stuff a try on a good occasion.

Back